The FFXV Thread [Now for PS4]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]

idk why... I want to get up and start playing it, but something keeps me away from this game lol FF XIII

I'll tell you this, bro: The ending is EPIC. I really enjoyed the game and enjoyed every minute of it cause i actually really liked the battle system, but I didn't fall in love until I saw that awesome ending. Hurry up and finish it and tell me what you think!

ok lol I guess I'll start on it now.. I think I am on Ch 11.
#203 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

I'm probably going to be a PSP Go for Agito XIII... I know that's off topic but, whatever. Isn't supposed to be a card-battle game? I thought I read that somewhere; kind of reminds me of Baten Kaitos (EPIC GAME!!!)

*Edit--Nevermind, a deck of cards is supposed to be a weapon, not the battle system :|

#204 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

I'm probably going to be a PSP Go for Agito XIII... I know that's off topic but, whatever. Isn't supposed to be a card-battle game? I thought I read that somewhere; kind of reminds me of Baten Kaitos (EPIC GAME!!!)

hxczuner
That was hot!! For game cube right ? I was so mad it was exclusive lol but I heard it was supposed to be a game and a series and it was supposed to be a spin off of Yu-Gi-Oh and they were going to sell cards and the Protagonist was the next Ash Ketchup!!! lmfao... jk
#205 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

Young_Charter
That was hot!! For game cube right ? I was so mad it was exclusive lol but I heard it was supposed to be a game and a series and it was supposed to be a spin off of Yu-Gi-Oh and they were going to sell cards and the Protagonist was the next Ash Ketchup!!! lmfao... jk

I loved BK. That, RE4, and Animal Crossing made my Gamecube worth owning. Also, read the edit. ^
#206 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"]

I loved BK. That, RE4, and Animal Crossing made my Gamecube worth owning. Also, read the edit. ^

That is why I want a Wii... The GC had some good good to it lol
#207 Posted by jmdude (2521 posts) -

wow i've been waiting for this game for quite some time now, can't wait for further announcements :D

#208 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] That was hot!! For game cube right ? I was so mad it was exclusive lol but I heard it was supposed to be a game and a series and it was supposed to be a spin off of Yu-Gi-Oh and they were going to sell cards and the Protagonist was the next Ash Ketchup!!! lmfao... jk Young_Charter

I hate to say it, but I own 2 Wii games: Mario Kart, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I own 2 dozen GC games... something's wrong there; especially since I bought half of those GC games after I bought my Wii.
#209 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

wow i've been waiting for this game for quite some time now, can't wait for further announcements :D

jmdude
Potential best FF ever? I think so.
#210 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] I loved BK. That, RE4, and Animal Crossing made my Gamecube worth owning. Also, read the edit. ^hxczuner

I hate to say it, but I own 2 Wii games: Mario Kart, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I own 2 dozen GC games... something's wrong there; especially since I bought half of those GC games after I bought my Wii.

I just want a Wiii just because of it's full BC
#211 Posted by Roushrsh (3351 posts) -
The game I"ve been most excited about since the PS3 was announced. I can't WAIT! Then they can announce KH3 too.
#212 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
The game I"ve been most excited about since the PS3 was announced. I can't WAIT! Then they can announce KH3 too.Roushrsh
I won't be surprised if KH3 becomes announced next year.. The KH team is working on Versus XIII so when they are done, they'll work on KH3
#213 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"]The game I"ve been most excited about since the PS3 was announced. I can't WAIT! Then they can announce KH3 too.Young_Charter
I won't be surprised if KH3 becomes announced next year.. The KH team is working on Versus XIII so when they are done, they'll work on KH3

Aaaaaaand hopefully we'll get a KH collection.
#214 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Roushrsh"]The game I"ve been most excited about since the PS3 was announced. I can't WAIT! Then they can announce KH3 too.hxczuner

They'll give us that to shut up lol trust me, they will....If they want us to shut up... lol but if they do that, they'll get yelled at even more for FFVII
#215 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I won't be surprised if KH3 becomes announced next year.. The KH team is working on Versus XIII so when they are done, they'll work on KH3 Young_Charter

They'll give us that to shut up lol trust me, they will....If they want us to shut up... lol but if they do that, they'll get yelled at even more for FFVII

I'm so sick of people asking for a remake of VII. I understand why they want it, but it's gotten old. If it happens, great; if not, stop ****ing. /rant

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not the biggest fan of VII...

#216 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Aaaaaaand hopefully we'll get a KH collection.hxczuner

I'm so sick of people asking for a remake of VII. I understand why they want it, but it's gotten old. If it happens, great; if not, stop ****ing. /rant

I think are making it... Ever since they've shown the PS3 teaser... I don't think a company would be that stupid to just show a teaser of a game and say it was just an example of how a new FF would look on the PS3...because...The teaser looked way better than FFXIII lol
#217 Posted by frostybanana (5523 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] They'll give us that to shut up lol trust me, they will....If they want us to shut up... lol but if they do that, they'll get yelled at even more for FFVIIhxczuner

I think are making it... Ever since they've shown the PS3 teaser... I don't think a company would be that stupid to just show a teaser of a game and say it was just an example of how a new FF would look on the PS3...because...The teaser looked way better than FFXIII lol

lawl, i got more enjoyment in the opening sequence of FFVII than ALL of FFXIII. kidding of course, but a properly done remake would be welcomed.
#218 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I'm so sick of people asking for a remake of VII. I understand why they want it, but it's gotten old. If it happens, great; if not, stop ****ing. /rant

frostybanana

lawl, i got more enjoyment in the opening sequence of FFVII than ALL of FFXIII. kidding of course, but a properly done remake would be welcomed.

I won't be mad it you aren't lmao..
#219 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] They'll give us that to shut up lol trust me, they will....If they want us to shut up... lol but if they do that, they'll get yelled at even more for FFVIIYoung_Charter

Wasn't there an interview where they said it would take them 30 years to make VII look like XIII? Yeah, found it here It would take 10 times longer than XIII.

#220 Posted by frostybanana (5523 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] I'm so sick of people asking for a remake of VII. I understand why they want it, but it's gotten old. If it happens, great; if not, stop ****ing. /rant

hxczuner

Wasn't there an interview where they said it would take them 30 years to make VII look like XIII? Yeah, found it http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/05/31/ffvii-hd-would-take-30-years-to-make/ It would take 10 times longer than XIII.

ROFL, i'd imagine with a billion times more content. It depends on the dev team and the budget of the game. i think they're embellishing a bit.

#221 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] I'm so sick of people asking for a remake of VII. I understand why they want it, but it's gotten old. If it happens, great; if not, stop ****ing. /rant

hxczuner

Wasn't there an interview where they said it would take them 30 years to make VII look like XIII? Yeah, found it here It would take 10 times longer than XIII.

I think it's just lies lol.. They keep brining it up... Think about it.. It takes Hideo Kojima to do awesome things in 10mins (I meant 1-2 years) It takes bethesda to make a Oblivion or Fallout 3 or Fallout NV in 1 hr (like 1-2 years lmao and 1 year extra with DLC) but it takes SE to make 10000 games in 5 minutes but 200 hrs to make the most anticipated games... (like 200 years exactly lol)
#222 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I think are making it... Ever since they've shown the PS3 teaser... I don't think a company would be that stupid to just show a teaser of a game and say it was just an example of how a new FF would look on the PS3...because...The teaser looked way better than FFXIII lolYoung_Charter

I think it's just lies lol.. They keep brining it up... Think about it.. It takes Hideo Kojima to do awesome things in 10mins (I meant 1-2 years) It takes bethesda to make a Oblivion or Fallout 3 or Fallout NV in 1 hr (like 1-2 years lmao and 1 year extra with DLC) but it takes SE to make 10000 games in 5 minutes but 200 hrs to make the most anticipated games... (like 200 years exactly lol)

Maybe I missed something, but that made zero sense; no offense. I think i got the point, but the content is "whaa?" :P lol Seriously though, by the time Versus XIII come out, there's no telling how much longer it'll be till a VII remake comes out. I mean: 2013 + Absurdly long dev. cycle = Who the **** knows.

#223 Posted by frostybanana (5523 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Wasn't there an interview where they said it would take them 30 years to make VII look like XIII? Yeah, found it here It would take 10 times longer than XIII.

hxczuner

Maybe I missed something, but that made zero sense; no offense. I think i got the point, but the content is "whaa?" :P lol Seriously though, by the time Versus XIII come out, there's no telling how much longer it'll be till a VII remake comes out. I mean: 2013 + Absurdly long dev. cycle = Who the **** knows.

And that's kinda what I'm worried about. If they do it just for the sake of having an FFVII remake, then forget it. If they want to do it right, then by all means. But because of the time and effort it would take to properly remake, I having feeling they'd cut quite a few corners. Like take out the Gold Saucer, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
#224 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I think it's just lies lol.. They keep brining it up... Think about it.. It takes Hideo Kojima to do awesome things in 10mins (I meant 1-2 years) It takes bethesda to make a Oblivion or Fallout 3 or Fallout NV in 1 hr (like 1-2 years lmao and 1 year extra with DLC) but it takes SE to make 10000 games in 5 minutes but 200 hrs to make the most anticipated games... (like 200 years exactly lol)frostybanana

And that's kinda what I'm worried about. If they do it just for the sake of having an FFVII remake, then forget it. If they want to do it right, then by all means. But because of the time and effort it would take to properly remake, I having feeling they'd cut quite a few corners. Like take out the Gold Saucer, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

With Sakaguchi gone, there's no telling....
#225 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Wasn't there an interview where they said it would take them 30 years to make VII look like XIII? Yeah, found it here It would take 10 times longer than XIII.

hxczuner

lol ok Im going to say it in english... Bethesda makes big map games like Oblivion in 2007, Fallout 3 in 2008, and Fallout NV in 2010 basically Im saying that how come they can do those games so quick, but FFVII would take so long ? Think about it, 1) They have the plot already... 2) They have the characters (especially in Advent Children graphics also) all they need is 1)Voice 2) cutscenes 3) re made music 4) and etc
#226 Posted by Elian2530 (3658 posts) -
This is awesome and all but what's with the YELLOW font color? Gawd man lol.
#227 Posted by frostybanana (5523 posts) -

[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Maybe I missed something, but that made zero sense; no offense. I think i got the point, but the content is "whaa?" :P lol Seriously though, by the time Versus XIII come out, there's no telling how much longer it'll be till a VII remake comes out. I mean: 2013 + Absurdly long dev. cycle = Who the **** knows.

hxczuner

lol they'll take out everything after Midgar. You'll just walk outside of Midgar and Cid will come on his airship and fly you to Sephiroth for the last boss fight. And Aeris will mysteriously be absent from your party and you'll be like GREAT GOSPEL--- whoa WTF???????

#228 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
This is awesome and all but what's with the YELLOW font color? Gawd man lol.Elian2530
wats wrong with it ?
#229 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] And that's kinda what I'm worried about. If they do it just for the sake of having an FFVII remake, then forget it. If they want to do it right, then by all means. But because of the time and effort it would take to properly remake, I having feeling they'd cut quite a few corners. Like take out the Gold Saucer, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!frostybanana

lol they'll take out everything after Midgar. You'll just walk outside of Midgar and Cid will come on his airship and fly you to Sephiroth for the last boss fight. And Aeris will mysteriously be absent from your party and you'll be like GREAT GOSPEL--- whoa WTF???????

Aeris name would be Aeirith or however u spell it
#230 Posted by Sokol4ever (6304 posts) -

They should leave Final Fantasy VII alone. Some games stay in memory and messing around with great game just to make more profit (as if FFVII wasn't milked enough already) could actually ruin the original game.

Like many, I would love to see re-done FFVII in all the HD glory however I have such a small support for developer to actually make it a good game then make changes (to suit today's gamers).

To many games this generation had been changed/ruined to accommodate: "New players can pick it up and play!" ideology.

Leave FFVII alone I say. :)

#231 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

They should leave Final Fantasy VII alone. Some games stay in memory and messing around with great game just to make more profit (as if FFVII wasn't milked enough already) could actually ruin the original game.

Like many, I would love to see re-done FFVII in all the HD glory however I have such a small support for developer to actually make it a good game then make changes (to suit today's gamers).

To many games this generation had been changed/ruined to accommodate: "New players can pick it up and play!" ideology.

Sokol4ever
Who knows... FFVIII was a great game and I just wish they gave us "Before Crisis" on at least Nintendo DS and on PSP or something.. I heard that was pretty fun for just a mobile phone game..
#232 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sokol4ever"]

Young_Charter
Who knows... FFVIII was a great game and I just wish they gave us "Before Crisis" on at least Nintendo DS and on PSP or something.. I heard that was pretty fun for just a mobile phone game..

Sometimes I wish we were more like Japan :/ They take their phone games seriously, arcades are still a huge deal, and they don't like the "other box". I mean, I miss arcades; I really do.
#233 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
I just wish they ported it on PSP or DS bro lmao thats all im sayin :P
#234 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
I just wish they ported it on PSP or DS bro lmao thats all im sayin :P Young_Charter
Yeah I know, but I'm just sayin. I've always been really jealous of their culture.
#235 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]I just wish they ported it on PSP or DS bro lmao thats all im sayin :P hxczuner
Yeah I know, but I'm just sayin. I've always been really jealous of their culture.

who isn't ? I would love to move over there (tokyo) anyday..
#236 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]I just wish they ported it on PSP or DS bro lmao thats all im sayin :P Young_Charter

haha.... "I don't know how much you know about Japanese culture--I'm an expert...." sorry :(
#237 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Yeah I know, but I'm just sayin. I've always been really jealous of their culture. hxczuner

haha.... "I don't know how much you know about Japanese culture--I'm an expert...." sorry :(

ok so what does that mean ?

#238 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] who isn't ? I would love to move over there (tokyo) anyday.. Young_Charter

ok so what does that mean ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

#239 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
Your annoying sometimes..
#240 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
Your annoying sometimes.. Young_Charter
:P
#241 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Your annoying sometimes.. hxczuner

I hate you lmao
#242 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Your annoying sometimes.. Young_Charter

I hate you lmao

You have to admit, it's funny.
#243 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] :P

I hate you lmao

well its... LAME!! IT"S DUMB!!.... Get's boring... You, GJ, and Fighting_Fan have the lamest jokes lol :P
#244 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] I hate you lmao

well its... LAME!! IT"S DUMB!!.... Get's boring... You, GJ, and Fighting_Fan have the lamest jokes lol :P

Ok, sorry....:roll: I've been laughing at the guy ever since it came out though, soooo funny. Also, I wouldn't joke about it if I didn't want XIII as much as you did. You could easily make the same joke about me.
#245 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] You have to admit, it's funny.

Ok, sorry....:roll: I've been laughing at the guy ever since it came out though, soooo funny. Also, I wouldn't joke about it if I didn't want XIII as much as you did. You could easily make the same joke about me.

Your just dork... yeah...that does it :P
#246 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"] well its... LAME!! IT"S DUMB!!.... Get's boring... You, GJ, and Fighting_Fan have the lamest jokes lol :P Young_Charter

Did you miss the Dungeons and Dragon's convo in the LBL?? Yeah, I'm a huge nerd. Luckily, I don't look it or my life would suck. Plus, i've got black friends; every white guy needs black friends. 8)

#247 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"] Ok, sorry....:roll: I've been laughing at the guy ever since it came out though, soooo funny. Also, I wouldn't joke about it if I didn't want XIII as much as you did. You could easily make the same joke about me. hxczuner

Did you miss the Dungeons and Dragon's convo in the LBL?? Yeah, I'm a huge nerd. Luckily, I don't look it or my life would suck. Plus, i've got black friends; every white guy needs black friends. 8)

I don't look like one either... When GJ, and Exotic aaw my FB, they thought it was lies lol... I usually put my gameface on when I am on here or on the PS3
#248 Posted by hxczuner (2672 posts) -

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"] Your just dork... yeah...that does it :P Young_Charter

I don't look like one either... When GJ, and Exotic aaw my FB, they thought it was lies lol... I usually put my gameface on when I am on here or on the PS3

Let's put it this way: I'm a drummer, my ears are gauged--00, I've got tattoos, I'm in the gym every day, and I've got a pretty epic beard ;) Basically, typical metal/hardcore kid.

Not that this is at all relevant to what this thread is about...

#249 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"]

hxczuner

Let's put it this way: I'm a drummer, my ears are gauged--00, I've got tattoos, I'm in the gym every day, and I've got a pretty epic beard ;) Basically, typical metal/haredcore kid.

LEt's put it this way.... Young mooolah baby!!! lmao!!

#250 Posted by frostybanana (5523 posts) -

[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="hxczuner"]

hxczuner

Let's put it this way: I'm a drummer, my ears are gauged--00, I've got tattoos, I'm in the gym every day, and I've got a pretty epic beard ;) Basically, typical metal/hardcore kid.

Not that this is at all relevant to what this thread is about...

i have a tattoo of a bunny on my bottom. that's way more hardcore than you.