Tales of Xillia 2 Review

#1 Edited by tjmac510 (7 posts) -

So I recently had a chance to play through Tales of Xillia 2 for review and here are my thoughts. Are you a fan of the Tales series? If so, what's your favorite?

#2 Edited by yokofox33 (29375 posts) -

The first Xillia was very good. I just beat the game with Milla last night. The battle system was certainly fun and never really got old or tedious. I'm doing some end game stuff now before moving onto Xillia 2. Looking forward to Xillia 2 although it seems to be basically Xillia with some new characters. Same locations, enemies, etc.

My favorite Tales game is definitely Symphonia. What a fantastic game.

#3 Posted by tjmac510 (7 posts) -

It pretty much is, but combat, sidequests and leveling up has been more streamlined and easier to manage.

Symphonia is awesome and will always be my favorite. Such an amazing and well done game.

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70789 posts) -

I haven't played it yet, but it's in my backlog. Heard good things about it

#5 Posted by Bigboi500 (29373 posts) -

Tales of Vesperia is my favorite game in the series. Waiting for a sale before I buy Xillia 2.

#6 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

@Bigboi500: Vesperia is probably the best one I have played, though I enjoyed Tales of Symphonia more, if that makes any sense lol. I am almost done with ToGF, and I just bought Tales of Xillia and Symphonia collection.

#7 Posted by Bigboi500 (29373 posts) -

@Bigboi500: Vesperia is probably the best one I have played, though I enjoyed Tales of Symphonia more, if that makes any sense lol. I am almost done with ToGF, and I just bought Tales of Xillia and Symphonia collection.

Lots of sense. Symphonia is second on my list and a great game too.

#8 Posted by CTR360 (6990 posts) -

i purhase tales of xillia 2 today my favorite tales game on order 1 tales of vesperia 2 tales of symponia 3 tales of graces 4 tales of xillia