street fighter X tekken - how to unlock fighters ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AmnesiaHaze (5683 posts) -

sup yall , can anyone advise how i can unlock Blanka , Alica and the other characters ?

#2 Posted by True_Chaos_UK (2570 posts) -

Yeah pony up the cash for the dlc, even low there on the disc. Capcom winning gamers hearts and minds since 1983.

#3 Posted by AmnesiaHaze (5683 posts) -

Yeah pony up the cash for the dlc, even low there on the disc. Capcom winning gamers hearts and minds since 1983.

True_Chaos_UK
but ive purchased all DLCs available, extra characters were only mega man and some other , if i had the option id buy them , or will they be released later this year?
#4 Posted by True_Chaos_UK (2570 posts) -

Did you buy the 12 character pack that came out yesterday ?

#5 Posted by AmnesiaHaze (5683 posts) -

Did you buy the 12 character pack that came out yesterday ?

True_Chaos_UK
didn't see it in my store , gotta check it out , though i dont have any credits left anymore :( i spend more cash on dlc than for the actual game
#6 Posted by res0i39c (2007 posts) -

Didn't they say, when the vita version comes out, that, it will unlock the fighters, when you hook it up to the ps3 version?

#7 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -

Didn't they say, when the vita version comes out, that, it will unlock the fighters, when you hook it up to the ps3 version?

res0i39c
Something like that, yes. Still should be unlocked from the get-go.
#8 Posted by AmnesiaHaze (5683 posts) -

ive got them fighters now , but its ridiculous , ive paid about double the price of the initial game for all dlcs and each was a 100kb file which proves everything is on disk , i dont even care about the money but the fact ive had to spend a hour or two with selecting and purchasing the items in the store , at least if they would offer a complete edition for a equal price id get it for sure to save me that time

#9 Posted by DealRogers (4583 posts) -

That's Ca$hcom for you.

#10 Posted by wld007 (58 posts) -

simple....PAY A LOT OF CASH TO CAPCOM!

#12 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -
[QUOTE="res0i39c"]

Chaos_Bladez
Something like that, yes. Still should be unlocked from the get-go.

YES PAST ME I STILL AGREE COMPLETELY.