Sony wrongfully banned me...I want revenge

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by stonecold000 (520 posts) -
I've just been wrongfully banned from psn for life cutting me off from a 6 year old account with hundreds of euro worth of content. I've never hacked my ps3 nor used software like xploder yet Sony says I have and there's no appeal and no way to overturn it which makes me sick. I'm sure they don't care about one guy complaining but I want to get revenge that will make me personally satisfied, I was thinking of selling everything I own with a PlayStation logo, buy a 360 and nothing buy first party ms games but that doesn't feel enough...any ideas?
#2 Posted by Lulekani (2216 posts) -
I have a recipe for neurotoxin and the address of SCE Head Quators lying around somewhere. I'l text you when I find it.
#3 Posted by Megavideogamer (5275 posts) -

When starting on a quest for Revenge. You must dig 2 graves first. Just in case you don't survive the attack. Sony must have a reason and proof for banning your account. If you are innnocent take it to court.

Wanting Revenge is a basic human desire. But you may be out of luck this time. So Switch to Xbox

#4 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -

care2.jpg.

#5 Posted by stonecold000 (520 posts) -

When starting on a quest for Revenge. You must dig 2 graves first. Just in case you don't survive the attack. Sony must have a reason and proof for banning your account. If you are innnocent take it to court.

Wanting Revenge is a basic human desire. But you may be out of luck this time. So Switch to Xbox

Megavideogamer
That's what's messed up, there is no proof to be found but the tech guys says there is, I've never even tried modding my machine for this very reason
#7 Posted by Ratchet_Fan8 (5540 posts) -
You outlaw! I will arrest you for betraying Sony and going all kratos on them.
#8 Posted by stonecold000 (520 posts) -

Yer a badass criminal. Here's a cookie. Crush it up and snort it. Obviously, you did something wrong. If you feel you're completely innocent, get a LAWYER. Dink. We don't care, nor can we help you. I have no sympathy. There's dirt on your hands, mud in your drawers, and SH** on yer shoes... I can smell from here that you're lying, and given the prevailing winds over the Atlantic ocean, that's a stanky stank.

Liar.

Hacker.

Thief.

Memeber of the American Congress.

You ought to be sterilized publicly with a dull spoon. Now, shuffle off to wherever you buy M$ crap, buy your 360, pay for your online gaming, and stop CRYING.

:lol:

MonkeySpot
I'm Irish you silly billy that means I drink, I'm honest, hard working and loved by everyone in the world
#9 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

I've just been wrongfully banned from psn for life cutting me off from a 6 year old account with hundreds of euro worth of content. I've never hacked my ps3 nor used software like xploder yet Sony says I have and there's no appeal and no way to overturn it which makes me sick. I'm sure they don't care about one guy complaining but I want to get revenge that will make me personally satisfied, I was thinking of selling everything I own with a PlayStation logo, buy a 360 and nothing buy first party ms games but that doesn't feel enough...any ideas? stonecold000

They wouldn't just ban you, you've clearly violated something. 

#10 Posted by rwallacefan (4886 posts) -
I've just been wrongfully banned from psn for life cutting me off from a 6 year old account with hundreds of euro worth of content. I've never hacked my ps3 nor used software like xploder yet Sony says I have and there's no appeal and no way to overturn it which makes me sick. I'm sure they don't care about one guy complaining but I want to get revenge that will make me personally satisfied, I was thinking of selling everything I own with a PlayStation logo, buy a 360 and nothing buy first party ms games but that doesn't feel enough...any ideas? stonecold000
You say all this, but you don't even tell us what happened leading up to your ban.
#11 Posted by Lulekani (2216 posts) -
Goodlord ! I'm starting to believe what people are saying about people who game exclusively on PS3's ! PSYCHOS !
#12 Posted by stonecold000 (520 posts) -
[QUOTE="stonecold000"]I've just been wrongfully banned from psn for life cutting me off from a 6 year old account with hundreds of euro worth of content. I've never hacked my ps3 nor used software like xploder yet Sony says I have and there's no appeal and no way to overturn it which makes me sick. I'm sure they don't care about one guy complaining but I want to get revenge that will make me personally satisfied, I was thinking of selling everything I own with a PlayStation logo, buy a 360 and nothing buy first party ms games but that doesn't feel enough...any ideas? rwallacefan
You say all this, but you don't even tell us what happened leading up to your ban.

Nothing, I just do what I always do, play games sync trophies and buy stuff on psn, I haven't played any multi-player games in months, they didn't even send me an email telling me I was banned and all customer support tells me is I'm banned and no real details
#13 Posted by stonecold000 (520 posts) -
Goodlord ! I'm starting to believe what people are saying about people who game exclusively on PS3's ! PSYCHOS !Lulekani
Ha it's a trade off, where Xbox users are typically abusive playing online I find them plesent on forums, where as ps3 users are usually nice playing online but go crazy on forums
#14 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

[QUOTE="rwallacefan"][QUOTE="stonecold000"]I've just been wrongfully banned from psn for life cutting me off from a 6 year old account with hundreds of euro worth of content. I've never hacked my ps3 nor used software like xploder yet Sony says I have and there's no appeal and no way to overturn it which makes me sick. I'm sure they don't care about one guy complaining but I want to get revenge that will make me personally satisfied, I was thinking of selling everything I own with a PlayStation logo, buy a 360 and nothing buy first party ms games but that doesn't feel enough...any ideas? stonecold000

Nothing, I just do what I always do, play games sync trophies and buy stuff on psn, I haven't played any multi-player games in months, they didn't even send me an email telling me I was banned and all customer support tells me is I'm banned and no real details

Well then I'm sure you'll get it back...could it be that you bought a used console which has been hacked?

I dunno, probably a mistake on their part, you'll get it back if you honesty didn't do anything, it's happened before and people got their account back. Unless of course you don't want to fight it and admit to being a dirty rotten scoundrel. 

#15 Posted by MonoSilver (1525 posts) -

tumblr_mexpafJ5851rouyxzo1_500.gif

Sorry but I'll believe Sony on this.

#16 Posted by stonecold000 (520 posts) -

[QUOTE="stonecold000"][QUOTE="rwallacefan"] You say all this, but you don't even tell us what happened leading up to your ban.23Jarek23

Well then I'm sure you'll get it back...could it be that you bought a used console which has been hacked?

I dunno, probably a mistake on their part, you'll get it back if you honesty didn't do anything, it's happened before and people got their account back. Unless of course you don't want to fight it and admit to being a dirty rotten scoundrel. 

Well I will fight it out of principal even though I'll never buy anything from them again (I'm not gonna be a battered housewife) I'm just really annoyed that they'd treat a loyal customer who's been on psn from day one buying content on a weekly basis like some 14 year old douche who just plays FIFA all day
#17 Posted by Lulekani (2216 posts) -
[QUOTE="Lulekani"]Goodlord ! I'm starting to believe what people are saying about people who game exclusively on PS3's ! PSYCHOS !stonecold000
Ha it's a trade off, where Xbox users are typically abusive playing online I find them plesent on forums, where as ps3 users are usually nice playing online but go crazy on forums

Not me, my madness is consistant across every platform.
#18 Posted by locus-solus (484 posts) -
you think it possible you could have violated the rules? or it could be a mistake by sony. call customer support and ask to speak with someone how can find out why you were banned. and be Polite you'll probably get your account hope anything works out
#19 Posted by darkspineslayer (19453 posts) -

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-squidward.j

Grow up.

#20 Posted by SoNin360 (5270 posts) -
I find it hard to believe they didn't state the exact reason you were banned. I would send an e-mail at least asking for specifics while pleading for your account back politely. I almost never hear of people getting banned on the PS3, so you either done ****ed up or this is a mistake on their end.
#21 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

I'm Irish stonecold000

It also means you're used to feeling oppressed.

Been all through your lovely country. It only rained twice; Once for two days, and another time, for ten... Very nice country, in all seriousness. Had a wonderful time and met lots of nice folks.

#22 Posted by MarcRecon (5437 posts) -

I have a recipe for neurotoxin and the address of SCE Head Quators lying around somewhere. I'l text you when I find it.Lulekani

In this day and age....threats are taken seriously!!! Good luck with your suicide mission, If your serious I'm sure your actions will land you on the news! I bet Sony can't wait for someone like you to try and hack thier system again so they can make an example out of you by bending you over backwards with no grease!!!:)

#23 Posted by MarcRecon (5437 posts) -

[QUOTE="stonecold000"] I'm Irish MonkeySpot

It also means you're used to feeling oppressed.

Been all through your lovely country. It only rained twice; Once for two days, and another time, for ten... Very nice country, in all seriousness. Had a wonderful time and met lots of nice folks.

Some of the stuff you say Monk....always makes my day!!!:lol:

#24 Posted by Lulekani (2216 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lulekani"]I have a recipe for neurotoxin and the address of SCE Head Quators lying around somewhere. I'l text you when I find it.MarcRecon

I bet Sony can't wait for someone like you to try and hack thier system again so they can make an example out of you by bending you over backwards with no grease!!!:)

I usualy have to pay somebody to do that to me, so this is delightful news.
#25 Posted by jdc6305 (3788 posts) -

Too bad you got banned but I hope this is a sign that Sony is cracking down on hackers. I had to quit playing MW2 and COD WatW because of aimbotters. Hopefully they ban enough of those jerks I can play again.

#26 Posted by ipumpmygun (435 posts) -

Something doesn't seem right about this.

You obviously did something wrong and you got banned for your stupidity and crime. You provide no evidence that you were wrongfully banned and make a thread about it talking behind their backs, which is distasteful.

#27 Posted by rwallacefan (4886 posts) -
[QUOTE="rwallacefan"][QUOTE="stonecold000"]I've just been wrongfully banned from psn for life cutting me off from a 6 year old account with hundreds of euro worth of content. I've never hacked my ps3 nor used software like xploder yet Sony says I have and there's no appeal and no way to overturn it which makes me sick. I'm sure they don't care about one guy complaining but I want to get revenge that will make me personally satisfied, I was thinking of selling everything I own with a PlayStation logo, buy a 360 and nothing buy first party ms games but that doesn't feel enough...any ideas? stonecold000

How could it be you were doing nothing, but got banned? Seems a bit weird right? What games do you normally play. I mean talk about what happened the day you got banned like hours before you got a notice.
#28 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25528 posts) -

You ought to be sterilized publicly with a dull spoon.

MonkeySpot

W6oo0.gif

F*cking brilliant :lol:

#29 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

You ought to be sterilized publicly with a dull spoon.

Floppy_Jim

W6oo0.gif

F*cking brilliant :lol:

Thang-Kya Thang-kya... :D

#30 Posted by 01_855403 (1003 posts) -
I guess you don know that users could report you for being abusive on PSN. Maybe you did that a long time ago, in a video game online maybe. Or you sent a cursing message to a user and while Sony investigated it they decided to ban you. For example i pissed off a player in Uncharted 2 because he was the first in the Deathmatch and i cam in like 5 minutes late and i kicked his ass. He took revenge and killed me then went over my body (in game of course :P ) and start the pumping taunt. Then a while later i recieved a message from him with lost of cursing, as if i prevented him/her from winning the lottery. Of course i reported him with the message attached, that was like 2 years ago.
#31 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -
He took revenge and killed me then went over my body (in game of course :P ) and start the pumping taunt. Then a while later i recieved a message from him with lost of cursing, as if i prevented him/her from winning the lottery.01_855403
Geez...what a dick :o
#32 Posted by 01_855403 (1003 posts) -
[QUOTE="01_855403"]He took revenge and killed me then went over my body (in game of course :P ) and start the pumping taunt. Then a while later i recieved a message from him with lost of cursing, as if i prevented him/her from winning the lottery.Kravyn81
Geez...what a dick :o

Seems he was pretty pissed dominating the game.
#33 Posted by firefox59 (4340 posts) -

Forget Sony and there odd policy of banning with no justification. I can't believe forum goers are talking about neutering people and postering the f-word without being suspended. I once got a one week ban on this site for calling someone an ass lol. Good to see gamespot mods have lightened up a bit.

#34 Posted by Threesixtyci (4281 posts) -
m

Forget Sony and there odd policy of banning with no justification. I can't believe forum goers are talking about neutering people and postering the f-word without being suspended. I once got a one week ban on this site for calling someone an ass lol. Good to see gamespot mods have lightened up a bit.

firefox59
It's more like no one has bothered reporting the guys in this thread, but the guy you PO'ed reported you.
#35 Posted by Devil-Itachi (4362 posts) -
Major bummer, hopefully they realize their mistakes and overturn the ban. Though it seems it may be premature to just boycott Sony but that's your call and Sony did just screw you over for at least a little awhile.
#36 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

TC has disappeared, guilty?

#37 Posted by Zen_Light (1231 posts) -

I smell a fish. Sony does not ban innocent people like that.

#38 Posted by ez_moneymaker (1211 posts) -
They prolly just don't like you. I think getting revenge is a bit dramatic at this stage. If you try harder to figure it out first and call or email them, but if they say you still did what you say you didn't do, then seek revenge of buying the other console. I think your only gonna hurt yourself though. I say move to japan buy a wii u everyday and help dominate the Japanese market.
#39 Posted by ez_moneymaker (1211 posts) -
I find it weird he mentioned xploder. I didn't even know what that was, but im not a hacker so I guess I wouldn't. I find no reason to hack or cheat at games. Otherwise why play it. Don't even use cheat codes until I beat the game once. I play it was intended to play. Wish more people would do that instead of finding cheats and glitches. Doesn't mean your good, your just good at cheating and watching you tube cheats.
#40 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -

I smell a fish. Sony does not ban innocent people like that.

Zen_Light
No, they don't. This dude is full of it. You really have to eff up to get banned from PSN. I love how when people get caught they get indignant. It's like an asshole who cuts you off in traffic and then glares menacingly back at YOU like YOU'RE the prick.
#42 Posted by locus-solus (484 posts) -
A quick update, my ban has been lifted after a 5th phone call and I was given an apology so f*** all of you who were retarded enough to think Sony never makes mistakes. I hope you diestonecold000
that's good new did they say how the mistake was made?
#43 Posted by rwallacefan (4886 posts) -
A quick update, my ban has been lifted after a 5th phone call and I was given an apology so f*** all of you who were retarded enough to think Sony never makes mistakes. I hope you diestonecold000
So what happened in terms of your ban, any explaination of what was going on. Maybe a user, potentially using exploits?
#44 Posted by MonoSilver (1525 posts) -

How awfully nice of you.

#45 Posted by MarcRecon (5437 posts) -

Yes, we all will eventually die it's just a matter of when! ANYWAY...you still haven't given us any details so it's safe to say that either you are lying about why you where banned or you made the story up because you are a attention starved soul.

Either way I guess it's better you come here to vent as opposed to going out in public and doing something really crazy!:|

#46 Posted by CDWJUSTIN (2054 posts) -

MonoSilver

whos that girl in your tag

#47 Posted by CDWJUSTIN (2054 posts) -

hey im sorry you got banned i fear stuff like this happening... i mean mistakes are made on the corpret end often but there never at fault... reason i moved to sony microsux fuked me BAD hundreds of dollars.. its possable and good luck getting a lawyer to prove your right... glad it worked otu and you got stuff back to normal

#48 Posted by MonoSilver (1525 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonoSilver"]

CDWJUSTIN

whos that girl in your tag

That's Mellisa Clarke.
#49 Posted by MarcRecon (5437 posts) -

[QUOTE="stonecold000"]A quick update, my ban has been lifted after a 5th phone call and I was given an apology so f*** all of you who were retarded enough to think Sony never makes mistakes. I hope you dieCDWJUSTIN

hey im sorry you got banned i fear stuff like this happening... i mean mistakes are made on the corpret end often but there never at fault... reason i moved to sony microsux fuked me BAD hundreds of dollars.. its possable and good luck getting a lawyer to prove your right... glad it worked otu and you got stuff back to normal

Dude, how can you be so gullible? If he was innocent why would he talk about taking revenge and unleashing a virus on the PSN? His last post is a clear indicator of his immaturity and that he is no innocent!! @CDWJUSTIN

#50 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

so f*** all of you who were retarded enough to think Sony never makes mistakes. I hope you diestonecold000

LOL what a twat.