Sony's masterpiece "last of us"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LeloucheBad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 LeloucheBad
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

My questions is for sony or naughty dog, Why ? why didnt you people focus on the early period of the zombie apocalypse in the last of us two or why arent you ? Last of us was a masterpiece and then you people decided to make "left behind" why not make a game on the survival of young joule ? Someone must agree with me. I think that they should make it , does some one else has the same view ?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

You should try asking them directly

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

If you want to play a Zombie game in Apocolypse or pre-apocolyps stage then just play one of the many many many action zombie games....

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#4 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I don't know... the game's focus isn't really on the outbreak itself, but the survivors of it. And I don't know about a prequel that just focuses on Joel. He might have a few interesting back stories since his time between the outbreak and when he meets Ellie is a bit elusive, but a game that just focuses on that timeframe wouldn't be nearly as good, in my opinion. If they make another game, I'd rather it be with new characters altogether. I think they already told an amazing story with Ellie and Joel, one that should probably just be left alone.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

you should tweet Neil Druckmann

XOne_ShotX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6 XOne_ShotX91
Member since 2014 • 152 Posts

@SoNin360: I dont even think a sequel is a good idea. It wouldnt be anywhere near as dramatic and impactful as the original. I think it would be a huge letdown, another Halo 3 IMO.

Anyway, OP, do you realize that youre asking this to fellow gamers? Not Druckman, or anybody on the ND Development team...

mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts

Love the last of us, don't want any sequels or prequels. The game ended with such an awesome tone. I don't want anything to ruin that.