someone convince me to get uncharted

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarkHandlez (356 posts) -

i need to pick a game for christmas and i think uncharted looks cool but is it as good as everyone says?

#2 Posted by LastRedMage (886 posts) -
its the best game ever..
#3 Posted by jpridgen0 (1864 posts) -
look through the first 3 pages of the ps3 forums. if you find a topic saying uncharted sucks ill give you 500 bucks, lol
#4 Posted by jackle2071 (5477 posts) -
go download the demo and convince your self!
#5 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -
look through the first 3 pages of the ps3 forums. if you find a topic saying uncharted sucks ill give you 500 bucks, loljpridgen0
*Creates topic*:twisted:
#6 Posted by interpolate (257 posts) -
Its the worst game ever, do not get it or else you will get the chicken pox again and your thumbs will fall off.
#7 Posted by jpridgen0 (1864 posts) -
[QUOTE="jpridgen0"]look through the first 3 pages of the ps3 forums. if you find a topic saying uncharted sucks ill give you 500 bucks, lolVyse_Legends
*Creates topic*:twisted:

just evil, lol :D
#8 Posted by KengoK (1763 posts) -

i love the convince me to buy topics))) they are so much fun to read) and it's a great way to say smt that no one cares about and get an extra post :D:P

#9 Posted by Shacks210 (4633 posts) -

go download the demo and convince your self!jackle2071

LOL I came here to basicly say the same thing.

#10 Posted by jpridgen0 (1864 posts) -
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26102712
#11 Posted by Saneiku (39 posts) -
it's the best movie youll ever play.
#12 Posted by TheRealVance (21 posts) -
It's the prettiest thing yet pressed to a game disc, and the game is actually quite good to boot. Very good plot, great execution of said plot, and Naughty Dog's superior coding. I highly recommend it.
#13 Posted by motherboop (2382 posts) -
Its the worst game ever, do not get it or else you will get the chicken pox again and your thumbs will fall off.interpolate
HHAHAHAHAHA. I love it.
#14 Posted by H3llstrike (1877 posts) -

i need to pick a game for christmas and i think uncharted looks cool but is it as good as everyone says?

DarkHandlez
Yes it definitely is one of the best games this gen imo. Look at my gamercard I have played alot the best games and I'm really loving this game. The story is really good, the graphics are the best on any console except PC of course, there is no loading times in the game. It's a great game all around! The textures are so photo realistic, the graphics really are amazing on a HDTV.
#15 Posted by SirSnapple (45 posts) -

There is a demo you know..

#16 Posted by Azulrosa (253 posts) -

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26102712

If that doesn't convince you, then whatever. These "convince me" posts are rediculous. Herd conformists are amusing.

#17 Posted by rogerjak (14762 posts) -

Its the worst game ever, do not get it or else you will get the chicken pox again and your thumbs will fall off.interpolate
YOu are kidding right?

DL the demo and decide for yourself. The only thing I can say to you is : uncharted is worth getting a PS3 for.

#18 Posted by SNOWANDRAIN (49 posts) -
yup worth the 60 bucks i paid for it anda lot more.
#19 Posted by Rafinator (1063 posts) -

lol at this topic. asking "is uncharted awesome?" is the same thing as asking "is grass green?"

play the demo for yourself and then you will see that the grass IS green. lolZ

#20 Posted by SNOWANDRAIN (49 posts) -

yup worth the 60 bucks i paid for it anda lot more.SNOWANDRAIN
Can't wait for their next project.

#21 Posted by kailman123 (137 posts) -
pretty good. and hey, interpolate it does not suck.
#22 Posted by outcasted1 (886 posts) -

lol at this topic. asking "is uncharted awesome?" is the same thing as asking "is grass green?"

play the demo for yourself and then you will see that the grass IS green. lolZ

Rafinator

But dead grass isn't. So your saying Uncharted Sucks?

SHAAMEEEE :|

#23 Posted by Tlahui (1552 posts) -
I didnt like the demo a whole lot, the shooting felt cuncky and the plataforming very scripted. Does this change throughout the game, or is it just not for me?
#24 Posted by jpridgen0 (1864 posts) -
it just not for you
#25 Posted by Tlahui (1552 posts) -

it just not for youjpridgen0

k, still might rent it, though.

#26 Posted by angrymouse (277 posts) -
dude that game is amazing... its a must have and worthy to be in your collection
#27 Posted by mindworm22 (355 posts) -

Here's a few reasons: best soundtrack I've ever heard (especially in 5.1 with my Monitor Audio speakers!), great gameplay that borrows from a ton of successful games before it, fantastic voice acting, and a storyline that keeps you engaged, laughing, and even a bit scared at times when the lights are off if it's the wee-hours of the morning.

Four stars, and well worth being in any gamer's library. Excellent game.

#28 Posted by Swift_Boss_A (14579 posts) -
well read the many reviews on the game and you'll see that it's definitely worth getting. Amazing graphics, hand-to-hand & gun gameplay plus great locations, the game is trully fantastic
#29 Posted by black_awpN1 (7863 posts) -
I personally dont like trying to convince people to buy a game. Its fun and looks great.
#30 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
why ask someone else. If you want it get it.
#31 Posted by MFDOOMED (596 posts) -
Uncharted is one of the best games on PS3. The only thing is it is fairly short. You might want to rent it. aside from it being short, it is an amazing game.
#32 Posted by Cedmln (8802 posts) -
Well since you're telling us to convince you, that means you obviously don't want it, so there really is no need to try anything other than to try to get you to buy it. NOT CONVINCE.
#33 Posted by stickstick86 (751 posts) -
buy uncharted or i will kill you!!! is that good enough?
#34 Posted by Duckman5 (18934 posts) -
Buy it........or die. :evil: Did it work? :P
#35 Posted by ps3wizard45 (12905 posts) -
its the best
#36 Posted by hilltops (1833 posts) -

you obviously dont deserve to own this game..make ur own decisions :roll: