So sony's teasers about Horror on PS4.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gankstar_VX84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gankstar_VX84
Member since 2012 • 134 Posts

what was they all about?

I really love horror games been at work all day so missed gamescom coverage.

Buckhannah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Buckhannah
Member since 2013 • 715 Posts

It's Silent Hills, involves Del Toro and Kojima, starring Norman Reedus of The Walking Dead.

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

what teaser? I sure the F' know Sony needs some great games soon and the more 3rd party the better so we can get the ball rolling in Sony's corner and have the developers focus on giving us Sony developed games that really push the PS4 hard, not dumbed down Xboner limp impotent wanker turds like PS3 generation suffered.

If we have a repeat of devs being bribed to fart out Xbroker games ported to PS4 with no effort at all then gaming is going to die soon. We can't take another generation being crippled by M$ bribes and it's already happening with the Tomb Raider bribe... which convinced me to never buy a Square Enix game again in my lifetime. To think 13 years ago they were my top developer, I bought more SquareSoft games than any other developers, they can such my joystick now though.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Gankstar_VX84 said:

what was they all about?

I really love horror games been at work all day so missed gamescom coverage.

Silent Hills, Until Dawn, they showed some Bloodborne gameplay. I missed it also but that is what I know so far. Until Dawn looked really good if you watch the trailer.