So my wife threw my ps3... and

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CDWJUSTIN (2039 posts) -

Well it still works minus one usb port that was ripped out... Well i think games have been running well ruff kinda is it possible that games could run but there is alot of issues? the game im having trouble with is BF4 single played ALOT of glitches and its froze 3 times in mission 2&3...

#2 Edited by ominous_titan (445 posts) -

my EX-wife went to throw my 360 and she slipped on a step and broke her leg. I still have the 360 and a new wife, hint hint

#3 Edited by ankor77 (932 posts) -

hehe, i think my wife has wanted to throw some of my tech as well before. What made her throw your PS3? Using the debug ps3 to see breasts in beyond 2 souls?

#4 Edited by MusashiSensi (9583 posts) -

Did you throw her afterwards?

#5 Posted by CDWJUSTIN (2039 posts) -

i deserved it in this case im not rather proud of why so i will keep it to myself... but it wasnt too bad just something of hes got damaged first..

#6 Posted by Ovirew (6243 posts) -

Upgrade to ps4!

#7 Edited by marcheegsr (2430 posts) -

Throw her make up and clothes out the window.

#8 Edited by Tubatica (161 posts) -

@Ovirew said:

Upgrade to ps4!

and upgrade to Wife 2.0

#9 Edited by Glitter (347 posts) -

If you are being serious, tell her to have respect for other people's stuff and that it is not okay to do things like that. I either recommend having it repaired, replaced, or upgrading to PlayStation 4, but only if you feel it is time to ditch the PlayStation 3.

#10 Edited by MethodManFTW (25365 posts) -

my EX-wife went to throw my 360 and she slipped on a step and broke her leg. I still have the 360 and a new wife, hint hint

#11 Edited by WitIsWisdom (3633 posts) -

If your wife is throwing you game consoles that should be a sign.... lol

1. Psycho

2. Give her some

3. Hide a midol in her sammich...

4. If she STILL throws it... well refer to number 1.

#12 Posted by ristactionjakso (5624 posts) -

This story screams surprise anal.

#13 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

Divorce Papers incoming

#14 Posted by SpiderLuke (465 posts) -

Wasn't meant to be.

#15 Edited by redalert2004 (2308 posts) -

Change your life. Get a PS4 and a new Girl ;) . I need that too hehhe

#16 Posted by FinalFighters (1314 posts) -

you gotta Keep your pimp hand strong, man.

#17 Posted by RimacBugatti (1170 posts) -

Thank God I'm single because That ..... wouldn't touch my stuff. Ditched the ex girlfriend over 4 years ago and doing great. I figure those female dolls they have in Japan will do just fine after a few drinks!

#18 Edited by dipdish (858 posts) -

It's horrible! I would never do such thing to my PS3, or my husband.

Yet, I know that my husband's aunt secretly threw a brand new PS3, which was a gift from a neighbor, to trash can in order to protect her son from games, and the distraction it may cause while studying. That's just insane.

#19 Posted by RimacBugatti (1170 posts) -

No respect for the electronics these days! The woman would always tell me that I'm not paying attention which is pretty accurate because all I would hear is bitch bitch bitch blah blah blah

#20 Edited by MoeAlza (115 posts) -

@glitter: We don't know why she threw it. For all we know, he cheated on her and she was mad and trashed his stuff. In that situation, I agree with the wife, kind of.

#21 Posted by DigitalDame (3757 posts) -
@MoeAlza said:

@glitter: We don't know why she threw it. For all we know, he cheated on her and she was mad and trashed his stuff. In that situation, I agree with the wife, kind of.

This. Though I still don't think it's ever okay to throw things. Goodness knows that I've hidden my fair share of component cables when I wanted a partner to do something they said they were going to only to find out the task had been forsaken for yet another 'quick match'. But throwing? I mean come on I'm not 4....

#22 Posted by starwarsjunky (24691 posts) -

i deserved it in this case im not rather proud of why so i will keep it to myself... but it wasnt too bad just something of hes got damaged first..

you don't have to say why or anything, but this doesn't exactly sound healthy for a marriage. "something of MINE got busted so i'm gonna break something of HIS!!!!"

#23 Posted by chiro4life06 (26 posts) -

My wife bought me a PS3 as a wedding gift. She also went with me to pick up my PS4 plus encouraged me to buy a second controller, and another game even I ad just received 3 from Amazon. She doesn't game but that's the kinda gal ya need.

#24 Posted by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Lol I think the worse story out of the lot is the aunty throwing a brand new PS3 into the bin. If I ever found that out later on I could never forgive it, nope, never ever. Unless she gave me cash to say sorry or bought a PS4 for me.