SO I bought all of the Dark Souls 2 DLC.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

#1 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

How do you access all of them?

On second note, anyone down for some Dark Souls 2 online sometime? I don't how to send direct game invites, but I do need help beating that giant spider, she is a b!tch. I'm a level 94 knight. He has a beast attack strength and a level 10 bastard sword so some major damage, and great defense, but he is puss against the spiders magic beam.

LordTrexGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LordTrexGuy
Member since 2008 • 504 Posts

The first DLC is accessed by going to a small door you'll see after the Rotten boss fight, go in there and activate the shrine.

The second one is accessed by going to the primal bonfire room after the Old Iron King boss fight. You'll know it when you see it.

The third one is accessed by going to the Shrine of Winter (after defeating all 4 primal bosses or 1 million soul memory) and activating the shrine in the center after the locked gate.

All the bosses in this game are cheap in some way, and the spider is cheap with that laser beam and the tiny spiders. Wait for Freja to shoot that beam in a sort of 130 degree in front of her and then move in to whack her head with some strong weapon. Then retreat and wait for her to do that again, otherwise move in to attack after she does the all-legs-smash. Just don't get cocky and wipe out the smaller spiders, they're more troublesome than Freja herself.Also helps to keep your equip load under 50% for this fight, that little extra speed helped me solo her.

eagle63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By eagle63
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts

@ristactionjakso:

there is a npc you can summon behind a pillar in the back righthand corner as your looking at the boss door.but if you cant beat freja yet you don't have a chance in the dlc yet.especially the iron king dlc. it can be brutal.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#4 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Thanks for the replies. I went back and totally annihilated that spider. My bastard sword just wrecked it. I beat around 3 other bosses too. That java the hut guy was puss. Now just trying to beat the poison medusa.