Sly 3 help! (Spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I was playing Sly 3 many months ago when I got stuck in a mission and gave up. I'm coming back to it now and am still having just as much dificulty. It's there part where you're scuba diving with Dimitri near the end and have to dodge crab claws. It feels like even if I dodge correctly, I get hit anyways. Any hints or tips.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
It's because it is a bad game. Stupid poorly designed missions with so many stupid minigames to dilute every sacred. I guess that didn't help, but I just like to vent about how bad that game is.
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

It's because it is a bad game. Stupid poorly designed missions with so many stupid minigames to dilute every sacred. I guess that didn't help, but I just like to vent about how bad that game is.Chaos_Bladez

Yeah I hear you. I wish they just stuck to Sly's platforming because those parts of the games are actually brilliant. All the mini-games and secondary characters are extremely poorly done.

Oldgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Oldgun
Member since 2009 • 391 Posts
Keep trying is all I can say. I remember finishing that level luckily and was almost raged, its a really bad level. I played it on Sly trilogy HD btw. Try to see some Youtube gameplays. Even i didn't know how I managed to pass through.