Skyrim DLCs, did you get them?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

hey i just noticed that dawnguard is now out on ps store. i think that is the last of the skyrim dlcs that have been releasing on ps3. just wondering if you guys got them? if so which ones? i got dragonborn cuz i was bored. it was a good time killer but nothing all too impressive. i didn't like the new area (big barren wasteland setting is getting pretty old now). youd think after dedicating a whole game (fallout 3) to that kind of setting they would do try something different. i dunno maybe a nice colourful mystical forest or something lol.

although they had some interesting sidequests and stuff so i think i got a good 15-20 hours out of it. the new armors didn't really look cool or anything so i played through it on my mage. now im debating whether i should get dawnguard. im not really into the whole vampire thing, but more skyrim is never a bad thing. just bored and it feels like ive played all the worthwhile rpgs this gen already.

jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 jcopp72
Member since 2007 • 5375 Posts
I got Dragonborn and Hearthfire. I liked them both. I really liked the new area, ofcoarse I am a Dunmer myself (Dark Elf) so going to Solstheim, an area of my native land of Morrowind was nice. I really liked the housing structure in Raven Rock.
dogfather76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dogfather76
Member since 2009 • 589 Posts

I got all of them already to make sure that I get them for the lower prices. I'm not sure if they are going to raise them. I haven't played any of them yet though.

eagle63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 eagle63
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts

got dragonguard beat it,got dawmguard havent played it yet

soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

Bethesda hates PS3 owners, so since they treated us like crap, I treated them like crap and did not purchase their DLC.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

Bethesda hates PS3 owners, so since they treated us like crap, I treated them like crap and did not purchase their DLC.

soundcellx
Makes no sense. I thought it was technical problems not hate for the system.
soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

[QUOTE="soundcellx"]

AutoPilotOn

Makes no sense. I thought it was technical problems not hate for the system.

They were going to delay the DLC a month, with or without technical issues. I will not buy anything that is a timed exclusive, since it sickens me. 

Oh also, they were going to release it with issues, but apparently Sony would not let them. So, that really tells you something about Beth, doesn't it?  

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Nope.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
I picked them up on xbl when they were on sale. I haven't played any of them yet. Good to see they came out on PS3.
jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
I had no intention of getting them. I told myself I wouldn't bother with them. Who was I trying to kid...
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
only dragonborn i nearly got heartfire but decided to wait i don't mind paying full price for it one day but i have 0 interest for dawnguard it just doesn't interest me.
BigBangTheory_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BigBangTheory_
Member since 2013 • 181 Posts
just got the original game that i need to try =P would U recommend the DLC, anyone?
Azzurri22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Azzurri22
Member since 2011 • 168 Posts
Not for me. I had to wait months for patches and barely had the will to actually finish the main game (after suffering from the well documented glitches, crashes and lag). I'd lost all interest by the time the game was somewhat playable on PS3, for myself at least, and some horrendously delayed DLC isn't going to drag me back in.
ScreamDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ScreamDream
Member since 2006 • 3953 Posts

I platinumed the game but I still go back to it every couple months and play some quests. Haven't bought any new DLC.

T-Bone91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 T-Bone91
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts
Got them off steam as I wasn't sure bethesda would do a great job porting the DLC to PS3.To the guys that got it on PSN does the DLC work properly or are there any issues?
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 idunnodude
Got them off steam as I wasn't sure bethesda would do a great job porting the DLC to PS3.To the guys that got it on PSN does the DLC work properly or are there any issues?T-Bone91
i got dragonborn and yeah it works fine. didn't have any issues whatsoever. don't know about the other ones but i imagine they work fine as well.
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 idunnodude
[QUOTE="BigBangTheory_"]just got the original game that i need to try =P would U recommend the DLC, anyone?

if you just got the original game then play that. there is almost endless content and will keep you busy for a while. no need to bother with the DLC. i wouldn't say it's worth it anyway. well dragonborn for $10 is but i don't think it's half off anymore.