Should I Get LBP3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

I've played the first LBP before, and I'm interested in getting back into the series with the latest release, despite a lot of people saying that 3 is significantly worse than 1 and 2.

Should I get it anyway?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

If you like LBP, then you'll like LBP3.

The new developers did a good job for fans adding in cool abilities...but as you know it didn't set the world on fire.

The four player couch co op mode is great fun. You can import your LBP and LBP2 stuff as well.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3  Edited By ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

The game is really fun....that is if you can get it to tun correctly. It crashes in the same spot on me. simply unplayable. Others time with the game my differ but for me I cannot play it. Waste of $60.

But with that said, it is really fun and addicting. There is a lot of potential in this game. But it may or may not run well for you. I'd suggest googling up the bugs and game breaking glitches before purchase, there are a lot.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

I didn't find any major bugs in my retail copy. I never had s LBP before until lbp 3 and like it alot.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts
@ristactionjakso said:

The game is really fun....that is if you can get it to tun correctly. It crashes in the same spot on me. simply unplayable. Others time with the game my differ but for me I cannot play it. Waste of $60.

But with that said, it is really fun and addicting. There is a lot of potential in this game. But it may or may not run well for you. I'd suggest googling up the bugs and game breaking glitches before purchase, there are a lot.

yeah, i remember you posted about this before. damn that sucks.. i'd be pissed off if i spend $60 on a game i cant even play because of some game breaking glitch.

Im sure you have but did you try uninstalling it?

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ristactionjakso

@FinalFighters said:
@ristactionjakso said:

yeah, i remember you posted about this before. damn that sucks.. i'd be pissed off if i spend $60 on a game i cant even play because of some game breaking glitch.

Im sure you have but did you try uninstalling it?

No. I have so many games to beat right now so I'm just going to wait until the next patch to try playing it again. I jujst don't want to spend more time on it just for it to mess up again.

But many people don't have a lot of problems with the game. I am just unlucky I guess.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

i liked it, co op is really fun and the new characters are nice.. i had some problems with the game taking forever to load but it seems to have cleared up now

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ristactionjakso

@Flubbbs said:

i liked it, co op is really fun and the new characters are nice.. i had some problems with the game taking forever to load but it seems to have cleared up now

Youre lucky, sometimes it takes around 5 minutes trying to load.