Should I buy Assassin's Creed 4 or Battlefield 4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by SpiderLuke (468 posts) 9 months, 14 days ago

Poll: Should I buy Assassin's Creed 4 or Battlefield 4? (18 votes)

Assassin's Creed 4 67%
Battlefield 4 33%

Weeding out games and narrowing my selection for launch. What say you?

#1 Edited by ail_taco (97 posts) -

not sure why you want peoples aproval on what games you want to buy...if in doubt flip a coin

#2 Edited by samus_my_life (259 posts) -

dude, i advise you to get them both on PS4 where it'll be much better :)

#3 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

AC IV due to the launch issues with BF4. Hopefully by the time you finish AC IV they will have patched BF4 but more than likely the next gen editions will have their own issues.

#4 Posted by CTR360 (6923 posts) -

AC4

#5 Posted by phoenix5352 (55 posts) -

both r 2 completely different games, it depends on your favorite gameplay and mood . based on my view right now ac4 is a proper choice

#6 Edited by Wallyh08 (535 posts) -

1 is multiplayer, the other is story (in my eyes), which is why both are my two chosen launch titles.

#7 Posted by vacaS5oi (18 posts) -

I have preordered AC IV and KZ SF. I wanted a mix in genre. For people who do not know you or your preferences, it is hard to make a decision for you. So I just closed my eyes and picked one for you.

#8 Posted by punisher1 (3201 posts) -

Honestly it's really a question of "do you want a game that's really for online or one better suited for single player"?

#9 Posted by Tanden_Stoker (54 posts) -

friggin hate pirates. So BF4 for me :p

#10 Edited by ewalthour (620 posts) -

I would say AC4 based on reviews and disappoinments with people who have played bf4 inn current gen

#11 Edited by shaunchgo (4605 posts) -

Two completely genres. Only you know what you're in the mood for. If finances isn't a factor, grab both. I don't think we can be of any help. :-)