Should capcom make a Street Fighter game for the PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

seanvangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 seanvangster
Member since 2006 • 198 Posts
Was wondering if anyone knows if Capcom will release a SF game for the PS3? I think making a street fighter game for PS3 would be great...the last SFEX3 game look kinda suck for the PS2 so if they decide to make it for the PS3...im hoping it will be better then the VF5.   Im always a street fighter fans of the 2D fighting....BTW do anyone remember the Street Fighter game made base on the Movie (American Movie with real people)..?   
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
ummm it was street fighter II And i think this game should stay a classic too many other fighters out there now to compete with, and it was never the game big on combos like virtua fighter and tekken are. Would be too far out of its gameplay ways if they made it that way so
dark_knight72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 dark_knight72
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts
Was wondering if anyone knows if Capcom will release a SF game for the PS3? I think making a street fighter game for PS3 would be great...the last SFEX3 game look kinda suck for the PS2 so if they decide to make it for the PS3...im hoping it will be better then the VF5.   Im always a street fighter fans of the 2D fighting....BTW do anyone remember the Street Fighter game made base on the Movie (American Movie with real people)..?    seanvangster
  I wish Sony would bring marvel vs capcom to the PSN store.:(
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
[QUOTE="seanvangster"]Was wondering if anyone knows if Capcom will release a SF game for the PS3? I think making a street fighter game for PS3 would be great...the last SFEX3 game look kinda suck for the PS2 so if they decide to make it for the PS3...im hoping it will be better then the VF5.   Im always a street fighter fans of the 2D fighting....BTW do anyone remember the Street Fighter game made base on the Movie (American Movie with real people)..?    dark_knight72
  I wish Sony would bring marvel vs capcom to the PSN store.:(

yeaaaa grate idea there sir..
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
The unfortunate problem with this is that the street fighter property now belongs to Capcom USA which means they have no idea what to do with it and whatever they do will likely suck because of it. Capcom vs marvel is unlikely as capcom no longer holds the rights to marvel characters.
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 pimperjones
Member since 2006 • 3116 Posts
What ever happened to Street Fighter 4? It's a shame Street Fighter was the last upholder of the 2d sprite based fighting game genre. There was so much more that could have been done with that genre, increase in animation, higher resolution. Its sad how 2d hand drawn fighters just died.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts
They just need to come out with the original street fighter 2 for download with online play and rankings.  All the others street fighters were wack.  Mortal Kombat 2 should be fun cant wait, if they ever come out with street fighter 2 I will be happy.  Knowing the world of video games they will release the worse version of street fighter they have.