shortages? (((((UK)))))

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Jerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Jerm
Member since 2005 • 471 Posts
I am from the US and already own a PS3, and remembering all the severe violence, I want to know how things will turn out over in the UK, will there be shortages? and, I don't think there will be any deaths, maybe some viiolence, but no, give me your PS3 money or I'll shoot you in the face, and then " thats not a real gun"... BAM.....ya, good luck Uk-ians, UK-ers
JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JordanKid
Member since 2005 • 1231 Posts

I am from the US and already own a PS3, and remembering all the severe violence, I want to know how things will turn out over in the UK, will there be shortages? and, I don't think there will be any deaths, maybe some viiolence, but no, give me your PS3 money or I'll shoot you in the face, and then " thats not a real gun"... BAM.....ya, good luck Uk-ians, UK-ersThe_Jerm

well PS3 beat preorder records in the UK and stores are already short on supply so yupp deffinately shortages and hopfully no one dies over it, people who rob on console launches etc are losers and people who kill over a video game system are even worse lol, but yah good luck to all you in the UK, enjoy, see you online

BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
when will people learn that UK =/= Europe...
slinkysi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 slinkysi
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts
I am from the US and already own a PS3, and remembering all the severe violence, I want to know how things will turn out over in the UK, will there be shortages? and, I don't think there will be any deaths, maybe some viiolence, but no, give me your PS3 money or I'll shoot you in the face, and then " thats not a real gun"... BAM.....ya, good luck Uk-ians, UK-ersThe_Jerm
Yeah i would imagine there will be short supplys over here, but apparently Sony are giving the UK 250k units so im hoping my pre-order will be honered. As for shootings, guns are illegal over here and there are hardly any shootings at all so hopefully not!
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
when will people learn that UK =/= Europe...BenderUnit22
Haha I wonder that too.
slinkysi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 slinkysi
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts
[QUOTE="BenderUnit22"]when will people learn that UK =/= Europe...Flame_Blade88
Haha I wonder that too.

Nobody said anything about Europe. And also the US and Canada are both in North AMerica, but people dont refer to them as the same country all the time. The UK is an independent country and shouldn't be generalised as part of Europe. I'm a Brit i should know.
JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JordanKid
Member since 2005 • 1231 Posts

[QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"][QUOTE="BenderUnit22"]when will people learn that UK =/= Europe...slinkysi
Haha I wonder that too.

Nobody said anything about Europe. And also the US and Canada are both in North AMerica, but people dont refer to them as the same country all the time. The UK is an independent country and shouldn't be generalised as part of Europe. I'm a Brit i should know.

sorry, i apologise i just said UK for i forget which reason, i know its not all of Europe, my mistake..i love Europe:P..im Canadian so sorry, i know it happens a lot and no one appreciates it

downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts
Personally i dont think 1 mill is enough for europe, considering the 4 month delay, 30 launch games, and the size of the continent. But good luck to you guys, it is your turn to kill each other over this machine