Sharpshooter attachments (Scopes, Red Dot, etc)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by X-Killspree-X (2 posts) -
I have a Move sharpshooter and am wondering if there will be any attachments for it. It appears as though there will be because of the bar on the top
#2 Posted by VensInferno (3395 posts) -

I have a Move sharpshooter and am wondering if there will be any attachments for it. It appears as though there will be because of the bar on the topX-Killspree-X
I dont know jaxon, will there? Lol Welcome to Gamespot :twisted:

#3 Posted by Blackjack9288 (316 posts) -
A red dot scope?
#4 Posted by X-Killspree-X (2 posts) -

[QUOTE="X-Killspree-X"]I have a Move sharpshooter and am wondering if there will be any attachments for it. It appears as though there will be because of the bar on the topVensInferno

welcome? I've been on here since 08. N00B
#5 Posted by VensInferno (3395 posts) -

[QUOTE="VensInferno"]

[QUOTE="X-Killspree-X"]I have a Move sharpshooter and am wondering if there will be any attachments for it. It appears as though there will be because of the bar on the topX-Killspree-X

Ahhh you know how to create and start a thread in GS but you forgot one major rule... : NO TROLLING. hahaha and no insults.

#6 Posted by VensInferno (3395 posts) -

[QUOTE="X-Killspree-X"][QUOTE="VensInferno"] I dont know jaxon, will there? Lol Welcome to Gamespot :twisted:

VensInferno

Ahhh you know how to create and start a thread in GS but you forgot one major rule... : NO TROLLING. hahaha and no insults.

Dont worry mods. Killspree is a Real life friend and he always calls me noob. It doesnt insult me. Dont Mod him for that.

#7 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9937 posts) -

I have a Move sharpshooter and am wondering if there will be any attachments for it. It appears as though there will be because of the bar on the topX-Killspree-X
My guess is probably not. The "bar on the top" or rail system is likely just to mimic the rail systems of real guns.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, what would have been cool is if they used the same size rails so that I could use my airsoft red dot with it. Unfortunately, they're smaller than the standard.

#8 Posted by gamerfan85 (652 posts) -

That would be awesome! I would definitely trick out my sharpshooter with a snipe scope. However, as far as I know there's nothing like that available or in the works.

#9 Posted by gamerfan85 (652 posts) -

I suppose theoretically you could put a laser pointer on the Sharpshooter and get a red dot scope. It would take some calibration though.

#10 Posted by linqk57 (1 posts) -
i have been told it will be a red dot scope
#11 Posted by ThaddeusK (9 posts) -

The Sharpshooter has a 3/8" Dovetail(11mm) rail. There are red dot sights for that size, usually for airsoft, paintball, or BB guns, but they are less common. Alternatively you can get a 3/8" to Weaver(7/8") rail adapter and use any dot sight/scope you want.