scratch remover...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SHOEGOO
Member since 2004 • 2752 Posts
is there such a thing that you can buy?like a gel or something?i live in canada,so if there is do i have to order it online?
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SHOEGOO
bump
tx112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tx112
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I heard of something called DISPLEX i ordered some on Ebay for about 10US and im waiting for it to arrive.The product states that it can remove scratches deep ones and light ones. I've done some research on the internet and judging from the reviews, it seems to work. Im gonna try it out when i get it and i'll let you know my experience.
SHOEGOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SHOEGOO
thanks bro!appreciate it and if it does work can you send them a money order cause i don have a credit card?
I heard of something called DISPLEX i ordered some on Ebay for about 10US and im waiting for it to arrive.The product states that it can remove scratches deep ones and light ones. I've done some research on the internet and judging from the reviews, it seems to work. Im gonna try it out when i get it and i'll let you know my experience.tx112
SimpsonFan0505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 SimpsonFan0505
Member since 2006 • 1533 Posts
Not that i heard off.
-weezer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -weezer-
Member since 2006 • 1895 Posts
I believe Displex can damage your screen if you don't use it right. I think it works by taking off layers from your screen. If you get a screen protector (which I highly suggest) then it'll make some scratches unnoticable.