RPG's for the PS Vita

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xaisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xaisen
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

What happened to all the RPG's for the PS Vita?

I haven't bought one yet but I thought there would be a bigger selection of rpgs (only 3 in uk)

I'm an anime fan and I also play alot of rpgs but the only decent rpg games Isee around the internet and gamespot are for release in japan.

I know Final Fantasy X is coming to the PS Vita but why aren't there any decent rpgs for the uk

Are there any coming in 2013, I'm assuming that I can't play jp games on a uk vita

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

JRPGs always take a while until the reach anew platform. Has always been like that

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

I wouldn't expect any anytime soon, I can only think of one RPG Demon gaze but that isn't released until end of January in Japan so your looking at back end of 2013 early 2014 earliest for that if it even gets a release outside Japan at all, FFX is vapourware ATM to be honest I wouldn't expect a release this year either.

dovberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 dovberg
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

ps vita is not region locked and I'm hoping I'll be able to play the japanese Phantasy Star Online 2.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

The psvita is not region locked for physical games, so import Persona 4 Golden right now! I have done that as well and It's awesome!!