Request: Remote Play FPS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iaincarsberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 iaincarsberg
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hey all, Was hoping that someone with a vita and a ps3 could briefly review remote play with an FPS such as BF3/MW3. I'm asking because, on one of the many reviews I've read/watched have mentioned that the tiny analog sticks felt less accurate than their bigger home-console brothers. I'd love to know how you faired, did you score as high as normal, and did you feel like you can still pull off some sweet no-scoped headshots? The rational for my questioning is that I've prepaid for my vita, and wanted to correctly set my hopes, so that I'm not horribly disappointed come COD:Vita's eventual release :P
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

On Valentine day I will have my PSvita. Since I have C.O.DModern Warfare 3 I will try the PSvita's remote play feature. This is something I haven't considered on how well this works. Thank for bringing this up. I am happy with PSvita and I have re-odered 3 games as well. Hopefully PSvita remote play will work very well.

GamejunkieUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GamejunkieUK
Member since 2012 • 332 Posts

On Valentine day I will have my PSvita. Since I have C.O.DModern Warfare 3 I will try the PSvita's remote play feature. This is something I haven't considered on how well this works. Thank for bringing this up. I am happy with PSvita and I have re-odered 3 games as well. Hopefully PSvita remote play will work very well.

Megavideogamer
Does Call Of Duty even support remote play ? Come to that does any FPS game support remote play.
iaincarsberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 iaincarsberg
[QUOTE="Megavideogamer"]

GamejunkieUK
Does Call Of Duty even support remote play ? Come to that does any FPS game support remote play.

I was under the impression every game worked with remote play, I thought it was one of the big features in v4 of the PS3 OS, though I could be making stuff up :P
iaincarsberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iaincarsberg

Megavideogamer
Would you mind replying to this thread once you've had a try, really interested to see how it works out. I gotta wait till the 24th to get mine :\
4-Legged-Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 4-Legged-Shark
Member since 2010 • 1031 Posts
[QUOTE="GamejunkieUK"][QUOTE="Megavideogamer"]

iaincarsberg

I was under the impression every game worked with remote play, I thought it was one of the big features in v4 of the PS3 OS, though I could be making stuff up :P

If you have custom firmware on your PS3, you can play pretty much any game with remote play, but remote play is not supported by many PS3 titles at all in the official firmware- Sony has said that they intend to flesh out the remote play features in future updates.