Recommended Ps4 Games So far!!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by imnofanboy96 (33 posts) -

I am expecting my ps4 to arrive within the week bundled with Killzone but what other games would you recommend from the ones that are out already I was thinking more of FPS games cause i just love going online late at nights and group up with people what would you suggest ?

#2 Edited by marcheegsr (2530 posts) -

Your only other options for fps are Battlefield 4 and COD ghosts. I recommend bf4.

I also recommend AC black flag for single player fun.

#4 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

1. Killzone Shadowfall Best choice

2. Need for Speed RIvals Awesome Graphics.

3. Resogun (Free) Get it while its FREE

4. Outlast is coming out next week FREE

5. Assassins Creed 4 one of the best games i have played in 2013

6. Lego Marvel is a Great and fun game for PS4

#5 Edited by SpiderLuke (480 posts) -

I've been playing my PS3 more lately because of psplus and a backlog of games I have, but when I don't I play AC4 and Resogun on PS4. It's kind of dry now though, as to be expected.

#6 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2467 posts) -

Nothing.

Wait for infamous second son.

#7 Edited by H_M_1 (1150 posts) -

I've just got my release games ie Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Knack and Killzone Shadow Fall, waiting 'patiently' for watchdogs

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70925 posts) -

If you want something else other than FPS, i would recomend getting Resogun and Assassin's Creed IV

#9 Posted by jukev2424 (244 posts) -

For an FPS, play what you usually play, as COD and BF are very similar to their previous games. I've been playing COD the most on my ps4. I admit that the visuals are just like on a ps3. BF4 has amazing visuals. For single player games i would recommend NFS rivals. Great visuals. Haven't gotten to AC4 yet but have heard great things.

#10 Edited by jasean79 (2365 posts) -

All the above posts pretty much summed it up.

I like Pinball Arcade too. But, that's only if you're into pinball games. I think it's great and you can choose which tables to download or buy them all.

#11 Edited by jetjetjaguar (242 posts) -

Voice in the wilderness here but... if you have PS+ download "Contrast" and give it a chapter or so.

#12 Posted by pupp3t_mast3r (141 posts) -

Just wait it out till Second Son!

#13 Posted by sukraj (22319 posts) -

Battlefield 4