READ FIRST: Recommendations, Demos, FAQ, Wallpapers, Pics

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#103 Posted by JohnnyWPSP (1943 posts) -

Cool sticky thread.

#104 Posted by rshankar100 (13 posts) -

thanx man! dis one's way better.

#105 Posted by rshankar100 (13 posts) -
thanx man! dis one's way better
#106 Posted by 55zack55 (15 posts) -
to cppl
#107 Posted by afrodudeman123 (178 posts) -

I might get a psp and consider these

#108 Posted by afrodudeman123 (178 posts) -

i might try loco roco

#109 Posted by Zhugare (180 posts) -
I've Had a PSP for about 2 Months Now, and i've only played 3 games (Own 1). And i'm now going on to my next purchase and i was thinking about getting one of these games (Will be listed in a moment). The question is, which one should i get? I Tried looking at Game Reviews, But from what i've seen i can't really put my trust in those at the moment because They preached against the game "Rengoku: The tower of Purgatory" and i fairly enjoyed that game. Just saying. But it's not my personal preference that triumphs here, i need suggestions. The following are the games that i was thinking about getting. Please either list the top suggestion, and perhaps even put them in order of best to least. Please list a reason why as well. List Best Gameplay, Best Controls, etc. Stuff like that. I need people who have actually PLAYED THESE GAMES. If i'm breaking any rules by doing this, i apologize. But after reading the rules, i don't believe i have even broke any (Correct me if i am wrong) Here are the games i am considering - Dante's Inferno - God of War: Chains of Olympus - Assassins Creed: Bloodlines - Jackass: The Game - Family Guy - Dynasty Warriors (Either of the ones on PSP would be good) - Starwars Battlefront (Suggestions other are accepted to, although that would eventually take me to the "Official Thread" So yeah...probably not) So yeah, please list which game(s) you suggest and why. Please and thank you, I am most grateful for my fellow gamers' help. -Zhugare
#110 Posted by anthonyc12 (44 posts) -

Nice nice nice nice! This guy knows what he's doing!

#111 Posted by flamealonzo (1 posts) -
MAG MAG MAG MAG ! it is the bomb yo! get it ppl
#112 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
MAG MAG MAG MAG ! it is the bomb yo! get it pplflamealonzo
MAG isn't even available on the PSP...
#113 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Can someone please recommend a RPG that is more of WRPG rather than JRPG?

I have played only one RPG on the PSP and it was Crisis Core, i am a big FFVII fan so i liked that one. I am due on a long road and i am looking to get a good RPG but similar to WRPGS. Are there any on the PSP?

Oh, forgot, something that is available on UMD please as i dont have a PSN account yet.

Thanks!

#114 Posted by I7-SNIPER-I7 (1 posts) -
If u want a good online game for psp, You should get resistance retribution. Add me - Jasoon4444.
#115 Posted by I7-SNIPER-I7 (1 posts) -
I own one of the best clans in my opinion in resistance retribution. It is called Legendz-4-Ever. The Tag is [ - L4E - ]
#116 Posted by paladinqueen (509 posts) -
got it ,thank you..
#117 Posted by Farhanfonfabre (11 posts) -
thanks bro,that really helpful... :)
#118 Posted by shadownicoy (114 posts) -

good to know

#119 Posted by johnjack80 (5 posts) -
Thank You.
#121 Posted by rashgenie (2 posts) -
hiee every one i have bought a new psp go and i am unable to use it and facing very difficuties to run cso file downloaded frm my pc so can u all plz help me doing this how can i play and run games on it and what should i do plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help help help help
#122 Posted by SuperGamesNet (11 posts) -
cool
#123 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
hiee every one i have bought a new psp go and i am unable to use it and facing very difficuties to run cso file downloaded frm my pc so can u all plz help me doing this how can i play and run games on it and what should i do plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help help help helprashgenie
Read the rules. You've just admitted you're breaking the law and you're asking us for help with it.
#124 Posted by Darkcrosz (3 posts) -
Very Nice Job!
#125 Posted by myzoee (3 posts) -
I just want to ask it is really take too long to download. hmm I think my pc is slow.but i want Dominator,motor storm,loco roco2 and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.
#126 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
so i just wanna ask, is there going to be a PSVita forums section, or is all Vita talk going to remain here?
#127 Posted by Dequan1233 (107 posts) -
hehe demos...................
#128 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
so i just wanna ask, is there going to be a PSVita forums section, or is all Vita talk going to remain here?Big_Evil666
The mods said a while ago that all Vita talk will stay here, and I guess around the point that it's released, they will change the board name to reflect this, and PSP talk will likely be based in Legacy console, but I'm just guessing.
#129 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]so i just wanna ask, is there going to be a PSVita forums section, or is all Vita talk going to remain here?Granpire
The mods said a while ago that all Vita talk will stay here, and I guess around the point that it's released, they will change the board name to reflect this, and PSP talk will likely be based in Legacy console, but I'm just guessing.

ah, ok, cool
#130 Posted by CrazyRacerXtrem (50 posts) -
EH I HATE PLAYING DEMO'S, after your finished as much as you can do it gets boring and its so frustrating :( just buy a psn card and buy all good FULL games :)
#131 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
i've updated my pics thread
#132 Posted by zlatan_444 (4 posts) -
#133 Posted by TakyDS (1 posts) -
Vita action! Just finished playing Lumines and Mutant Blobs Attack, both great! And cheap!!
#134 Posted by carmelgene (81 posts) -
awesome sticky GTA!
#135 Posted by fisal24 (1 posts) -
ant 3lamk fen al5lfeat
#136 Posted by wuhou (7 posts) -
Nintendo really needs to improve Zelda, and remaking the Wind Waker is a good start in my opion. I think the game was higher underrated
#139 Posted by superserrano (7 posts) -
hi