READ FIRST: Recommendations, Demos, FAQ, Wallpapers, Pics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DrFish62 (4973 posts) -

The stickies have gotten a bit overgrown on this forum, so I've condensed all of the useful threads into this one. If you feel something should be added, feel free to PM me or another moderator to add threads to the list.

PSP Demos - A list of the available downloadable demos from Ckeur

Firmware FAQ - Info about upgrading your firmware, courtesy of PSP_Maniac

Owners' Pictures - Big_Evil666's thread for posting pictures of your games, setup, etc.

Game Recommendations - Trying to decide what game to get? Ask about it here.

Wallpapers - A great place to ask for help making PSP wallpapers or peruse what's already there.

General FAQ - XSF helps out with a general FAQ for the PSP

RSS feeds list - A Guide - DurhamNC offers the information you need to make use of the RSS feature on your PSP.

#2 Posted by haloraider (3110 posts) -
Much cleaner than all those sticky's before. Thanks! :)
#3 Posted by karlgauci (5504 posts) -
great sticky. Will we take responses in the other threads now that they are unstickied?
#4 Posted by crippo_gamer (1164 posts) -
Aww u stickyed the GTA thread so please sticky the Wallpaper thread PLZZZZ!
#5 Posted by johnnythegamer2 (1468 posts) -
this is a great sticky, I like the cleaner look, mayb crippo is right and u should put the gta in here,
#6 Posted by crippo_gamer (1164 posts) -
this is a great sticky, I like the cleaner look, mayb crippo is right and u should put the gta in here,johnnythegamer2
I like ur GTA thread I think the wallpaper and GTA thread should be kept up. Grr its annoying I put all my time in that thread by making pics in stuff and nows its just going to die. :(
#7 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnnythegamer2"]this is a great sticky, I like the cleaner look, mayb crippo is right and u should put the gta in here,crippo_gamer
I like ur GTA thread I think the wallpaper and GTA thread should be kept up. Grr its annoying I put all my time in that thread by making pics in stuff and nows its just going to die. :(

Maybe not, we've just got to keep the threads listed here alive and maybe the more favored ones will be stickied again.

#8 Posted by crippo_gamer (1164 posts) -

[QUOTE="crippo_gamer"][QUOTE="johnnythegamer2"]this is a great sticky, I like the cleaner look, mayb crippo is right and u should put the gta in here,Big_Evil666

Maybe not, we've just got to keep the threads listed here alive and maybe the more favored ones will be stickied again.

WHAT! The Wallpaper thread is the most popular of all threads not so long ago a new wallpaper thread was created because the last one built up 2,000 posts so I think there is no discussion and it should be stickyed.
#9 Posted by bigbadshamoo (184 posts) -
Sweet stuff
#10 Posted by pretzelmeister (1414 posts) -
Nice job.
#11 Posted by DevinB09 (574 posts) -
Like the new layout but you should kill the gta thread and replace it with the wallpaper thread or like crippo said, it might slowly die.
#12 Posted by crippo_gamer (1164 posts) -
Like the new layout but you should kill the gta thread and replace it with the wallpaper thread or like crippo said, it might slowly die.DevinB09
I dont think mods care what we say, obviously they don't.....
#13 Posted by DrFish62 (4973 posts) -
I dont think mods care what we say, obviously they don't..... crippo_gamer

You might give us a little more credit. We're trying to help. I re-stickied the wallpaper thread, but I'll leave the link in here also.
#14 Posted by weeraz89 (547 posts) -
[QUOTE="crippo_gamer"]I dont think mods care what we say, obviously they don't..... DrFish62

You might give us a little more credit. We're trying to help. I re-stickied the wallpaper thread, but I'll leave the link in here also.

You're awesome! thanks a lot!
#15 Posted by crippo_gamer (1164 posts) -
[QUOTE="crippo_gamer"]I dont think mods care what we say, obviously they don't..... DrFish62

Cheers man you get my credit now :D :)
#16 Posted by mosespippy (7501 posts) -

I still think the Demo thread should be stickied.  We're still going to bump it anyway, so it would just be easier to sicky it.  Also, why is a GTA thread stickied?  This is a PSP Board not a GTA board, and a sticky about a game that hasn't even been anounced is just adding feul to the rumours around the game that might not even exist.
#17 Posted by Duff_ManX (12650 posts) -
[QUOTE="DrFish62"][QUOTE="crippo_gamer"]I dont think mods care what we say, obviously they don't..... mosespippy

I still think the Demo thread should be stickied.  We're still going to bump it anyway, so it would just be easier to sicky it.  Also, why is a GTA thread stickied?  This is a PSP Board not a GTA board, and a sticky about a game that hasn't even been anounced is just adding feul to the rumours around the game that might not even exist.

Excellent points. Remove GTA Thread, re-add Demo thread.
#18 Posted by johnnythegamer2 (1468 posts) -
My GTA thread = Pwned.
#19 Posted by wiis2player (290 posts) -
WOOOT! Wallpaper thread re-stickied again, yay!
#20 Posted by lordvader1320 (1 posts) -
Much cleaner than all those sticky's before. Thanks! :)haloraider
#21 Posted by Viennoiserie (2205 posts) -
Thanks DrFish62 for this condensed sticky, we needed it! :)
#22 Posted by gamer1049 (566 posts) -

nice topic.

#23 Posted by johnnythegamer2 (1468 posts) -
can you add my GTA thread here? it's in my siggy.
#24 Posted by Duff_ManX (12650 posts) -
can you add my GTA thread here? it's in my siggy.johnnythegamer2
No offense dude, but a game doesn't really deserve its own thread, not even a giant like GTA.
#25 Posted by ketts726 (182 posts) -
nice sticky!
#26 Posted by RockShanghai (9 posts) -

I'm new here. The forum is cool! I like it!

#27 Posted by Mehfuz (10288 posts) -
Can we have a sticky for all psp accessories.
#28 Posted by shortmerv1 (3402 posts) -
this is nice
#30 Posted by Mehfuz (10288 posts) -
if u hate psp, why post here?
#31 Posted by babzdb (1927 posts) -

I HATE PSPnizms

Why don't u leave this board then if you truly hate the PSP don't come back

#32 Posted by supersonicGO (2419 posts) -

http://www.realtech-vr.com/nogravity/psp/demodownload.html

i can't play it why?!!!

#33 Posted by ub3132 (319 posts) -
we should have a texter where we can put our friends on the list and text them free and offline.
#34 Posted by ootp2003 (1828 posts) -

http://www.realtech-vr.com/nogravity/psp/demodownload.html

i can't play it why?!!!

supersonicGO

That is a "homebrew" game, and we can't talk about that here.

Sorry. :?

#35 Posted by rskiller12 (1 posts) -
Sweet stuffbigbadshamoo
psp wallpaper and 50cent g-unit is awesome.
#36 Posted by Lukemaneiro (282 posts) -
hey, nice thread, helped a lot :)
#37 Posted by mike7677 (2426 posts) -
Don't really need a recommendation but figured here was not a bad place to put it.

Is there a Crazy Taxi title for the PSP?

EDIT:  Or even a Burnout title perchance?
#38 Posted by Haligonian_Wii (488 posts) -
What kind of files does video support?
#39 Posted by Jeevan04 (213 posts) -
nice stuf, thanks
#40 Posted by kenkashijd (7333 posts) -
i'll be sure to put this information in good use
#42 Posted by Bomberman10 (394 posts) -

[QUOTE="crippo_gamer"][QUOTE="johnnythegamer2"]this is a great sticky, I like the cleaner look, mayb crippo is right and u should put the gta in here,Big_Evil666

I'm going to die if i ask thjis question but what is bumping a topic and a sticky? (pulls out Big Shield)

#43 Posted by p3Xx (59 posts) -

Hurray

#44 Posted by p3Xx (59 posts) -
^^
#45 Posted by Nansho (102 posts) -
Nice sticky man
#46 Posted by SGT4EVA (1773 posts) -
Cool Thanx
#47 Posted by corian_331 (65 posts) -
Need some recommendations for a driving or "other" driving game(s) for the PSP. recently purchased Race Driver 2006 and was highly disappointed. I have played Midnight Club DUB and liked the game, but not the load times. I guess I am looking for an arcady style game that has simulation aspects. Please use the Gamespot IM system to email me directly. Thanks for any suggestions you make.
#48 Posted by supercooljake (5 posts) -
Woot! Awesome stuff
#49 Posted by SGT4EVA (1773 posts) -
if anyone needs help or has any questions i sign on every day and will be more then willing to help :)
#50 Posted by aarun27 (647 posts) -

Cool, nice thread.