This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zarathustrax7 (79 posts) -

So, I´m about to start the game on PS3 and I´m planning on getting all the trophies. But, since they are 3 trophies for difficultyIf I end the game in expert do I get the others two? or I need to finish the game 3 times in alldifficulties?

#2 Posted by Reptylus (1875 posts) -
No, the higher difficulties will unlock all lower trophies as well. You'll still have to do two playthroughs though as the highest difficulty is only unlocked after you finished the game.
#3 Posted by zarathustrax7 (79 posts) -

Perfect, thanks :D!

#4 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -
It took me like 3 playthroughs to get the platinum. My advice would be to play as much of it in co-op as possible ESPECIALLY on Professional. Sheva will make you restart a lot. Also, spend your points on getting the infinite ammo on the best magnum so you can go through Professional one shoting everything.
#5 Posted by zarathustrax7 (79 posts) -

Yes! I remember when I was playing the game on the xboxSheva was driving me crazy at that time I didn´t have Gold to play CO-OP one of the reasons I´m playing this on the PS3 is for that. Thanks for the tips!

#6 Posted by GHO5T- (419 posts) -

If you finish all chapters altogether under 5 hours, you get the infinite rocket launcher. Also, if you don't have professional unlocked, you can join someone's game that is playing that difficulty and you will have it unlocked for yourself. That way, you don't have to play it on Veteran to unlock it.

#7 Posted by zarathustrax7 (79 posts) -

Oh, didn´t thought about that. Thanks man, will do that.

#8 Posted by Sophette (509 posts) -

If you finish all chapters altogether under 5 hours, you get the infinite rocket launcher. Also, if you don't have professional unlocked, you can join someone's game that is playing that difficulty and you will have it unlocked for yourself. That way, you don't have to play it on Veteran to unlock it.

GHO5T-
I did that trick my first time around. NOT smart if you're a beginner. I basically stood behind the guy while he murdered everyone with his infinite rocket launcher, and I did what I could with my pea shooter!
#9 Posted by H_M_1 (1150 posts) -
It took me like 3 playthroughs to get the platinum. My advice would be to play as much of it in co-op as possible ESPECIALLY on Professional. Sheva will make you restart a lot. Also, spend your points on getting the infinite ammo on the best magnum so you can go through Professional one shoting everything.Chaos_Bladez
Nah man, professional is a cake walk especially with infinite rocket launcher there are two instances in professional which most people would agree are frustrating, don't want to ruin it for TC, the first of those instances in that jeep I found to be tricky, but switched to Sheva and got past it with practice, the second instance I just spammed flash grenades using the grenade launcher.
#10 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

I got the platinum after 3 playthroughs, which is advisable because on the hardest setting you'll need to know exactly what's coming, because death occurs almost instantaneously.