RDR Trophy question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by salty_sword (2 posts) -
After owning this game since release date, I have finally decided to work on getting my platinum trophy. Where do I go to see what trophies I need to work on.
#2 Posted by 23Jarek23 (2617 posts) -

If you mean what trophies do you still need, then you go to the second to right column in the XMB, the playstation network column, you can check trophies there. If you mean you want to know how about getting the trophies you still need, use this guide. 

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/red-dead-redemption/51190-red-dead-redemption-trophy-guide-road-map.html

#3 Posted by salty_sword (2 posts) -
Thanks. Yes, I have found the guides on how to get the trophies. I just was not sure which trophies I still needed.
#4 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -
Which trophies you still need you have to check your trophy list under the XMB.
#5 Posted by MondasM (1223 posts) -
getting the online trophies might be kind of hard, i don't know if the online has still enough players...
#6 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

getting the online trophies might be kind of hard, i don't know if the online has still enough players...MondasM

This. Posse Up especially might be quite dififcult to get. 

#7 Posted by InstantKlassick (1123 posts) -

After owning this game since release date, I have finally decided to work on getting my platinum trophy. Where do I go to see what trophies I need to work on. salty_sword

I still own the game so if you need help with online trophies, i can help :)

#8 Posted by -Fromage- (10517 posts) -
Some of the online trophies might be harder to get these days, especially if the community is not as active.