Ragnarok Odyssey EU Version; Where is it?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarthJohnova (4599 posts) -

I've been scouring the internet for ages now for some information regarding Ragnarok Odyssey coming over to EU. More or less everywhere it says "Winter 2012" but there have been 0 updates on it coming out, and that time has passed. I cannot find a single article pertaining to it arriving here other than "Winter 2012", bizarre.

How is it anyway US users? Looks like great fun, just irked at the lack of news about it here.

#2 Posted by lilnazar (1614 posts) -

Just import the game. I don't think there's even a confirmed release date for EU.

#3 Posted by V3rciS (2215 posts) -

yea I think u can import it from US then? Or check the PS store... I as far as I know there's no regional lock for Sony only Nintendo

#4 Posted by 3aNkabot (620 posts) -
Yeah you can use the Us version, thats what I've played and you can play online with other players .
#5 Posted by DarthJohnova (4599 posts) -

Tbh, I'm not that desperate to play it. Costs a pretty penny to import, so bleh, I suppose I'll wait :x

#6 Posted by mooooo99 (1249 posts) -

there was an announcement yesterday i think? im pretty sure it was, here the official ps blog.

it should be here on the 20th feb as a digital download only.

its a good game, well worth the import price if you cant wait..

#7 Posted by DarthJohnova (4599 posts) -

there was an announcement yesterday i think? im pretty sure it was, here the official ps blog.

it should be here on the 20th feb as a digital download only.

its a good game, well worth the import price if you cant wait..

mooooo99
Ah, that's wonderful, I didn't see it. I'll check out the demo! Thanks :)