Questions about Diablo III UEE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

1) Does anybody else have stuttering happening? Sometimes I can play and it's smooth, at other times it stutters constantly. None of my other games do this. Is my PS4 on the way out?

2) What the hell is the point of this "Nemesis" red demon that shows up every so often to ruin my day? He murders my character in less than 10 seconds usually, and it doesn't matter how much I level up, he gets stronger also. There's no way to beat him, I always have to run for a portal or cave entrance. Is there a point to this?

Syncotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Syncotic
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts

@MirkoS77: Mine works fine but when in Co Op online it somtimes stutters, the nemesis system you will love when you are max level and a bit geared because there is a high chance for legendary drops.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

1) Does anybody else have stuttering happening? Sometimes I can play and it's smooth, at other times it stutters constantly. None of my other games do this. Is my PS4 on the way out?

2) What the hell is the point of this "Nemesis" red demon that shows up every so often to ruin my day? He murders my character in less than 10 seconds usually, and it doesn't matter how much I level up, he gets stronger also. There's no way to beat him, I always have to run for a portal or cave entrance. Is there a point to this?

Nope, no stuttering on my part. Try backing you save data up to a cloud or usb, erase the download then redownload it and see if that helps.

Not sure what your'e talking about concerning the "Nemesis" red demon. There are many elite demons/undeads ect. that are harder than normal. What difficulty are you on, what class do you play as and what level is your character on?

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

@MirkoS77:

By stuttering do you mean the screen? Mine flickers some, it doesn't ruin the gameplay, but it can be really annoying, its like my cable isn't plugged in all the way or something and it flickers every now and then.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MirkoS77

@ristactionjakso said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Nope, no stuttering on my part. Try backing you save data up to a cloud or usb, erase the download then redownload it and see if that helps.

Not sure what your'e talking about concerning the "Nemesis" red demon. There are many elite demons/undeads ect. that are harder than normal. What difficulty are you on, what class do you play as and what level is your character on?

Will try that, thanks.

What I mean by Nemesis is the demon that randomly appears and announces its presence with a bunch of moaning (and controller vibrations). I think that's what he's called anyway. I'm playing on normal, Wizard, and my level is around 36-37.

@Syncotic: Thanks, that makes sense. As it is now, it seems kinda pointless 'cause I'm way underpowered to even stand a chance, when I'm otherwise steamrolling past everything else.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MirkoS77

@SgtSutton said:

@MirkoS77:

By stuttering do you mean the screen? Mine flickers some, it doesn't ruin the gameplay, but it can be really annoying, its like my cable isn't plugged in all the way or something and it flickers every now and then.

No, I mean like the framerate. It's nothing that impacts the gameplay but it's in no way smooth and I can find this problem nowhere on the net or anyone else that has this issue. It seems to get worse the longer I play. I read a thread that said there's two kinds of HDDs in PS4s, one from Seagate and the other a cheaper brand (which I can't recall), and that the cheaper reads inefficiently and can cause this. But supposedly Gamestop only sold the Seagate version which is where I got it, Walmart had the cheap one.

It can get pretty bad and makes the PS3 version look like butter. I have a suspicion my system is on its last legs.

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ristactionjakso

@MirkoS77 said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Will try that, thanks.

What I mean by Nemesis is the demon that randomly appears and announces its presence with a bunch of moaning (and controller vibrations). I think that's what he's called anyway. I'm playing on normal, Wizard, and my level is around 36-37.

@Syncotic: Thanks, that makes sense. As it is now, it seems kinda pointless 'cause I'm way underpowered to even stand a chance, when I'm otherwise steamrolling past everything else.

Hmmm, I never came across Nemesis and I have beat the game on normal. I beat chapter 5 and playing adventure mode on expert now and still havent came across him. Maybe I have and just havent noticed. I play as the monk and he is pretty dang powerful.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MirkoS77

@ristactionjakso said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Will try that, thanks.

Hmmm, I never came across Nemesis and I have beat the game on normal. I beat chapter 5 and playing adventure mode on expert now and still havent came across him. Maybe I have and just havent noticed. I play as the monk and he is pretty dang powerful.

Loading Video...

Here he is.

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ristactionjakso

@MirkoS77 said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Will try that, thanks.

Loading Video...

Here he is.

O ya, he spawned on me in the oasis. I whooped his arse with the monk. That seven sided strike takes so much life away when targeted on one enemy.