purchased twice on psn accidently

This topic is locked from further discussion.

planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts

so, i accidentally bought infamous twice on uk psn. dont judge me, i woke up and in sleep mode and bought infamous, and then bought the other edition aswell. how do i proceed? will i get refunded one of the payments?

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

@planbfreak4eva: You can try contacting Sony about it, but whether they will refund or not, I do not know. Worth a shot, at least.

Try contacting them by phone: 0203 538 2665, or by email: help@uk.playstation.com

You can get more information here: http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/842/locale=en_GB

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

having bought in the past some DLS from Eruope for an European game (thus not working), I was told the transaction couldn't be canceld or refunded.

You have hope though, as it seems broken to buy the same game twice for the same account, so logic is it shouldn't have been possible at all, and Sony is at fault

planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts

Well I ended up buying standard edition of infamous, and then the other edition with coles legacy dlc. Anyways. I called them up and they said its in the terms and agreement that if bought then cannot be refunded. Only if there was an error for example I bought a game once and was charged twice. Though thanks for the help guys

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Well I bought mine from Amazon, ages ago was dispatched yesterday and the stupid thing hasn't arrived today!!!! and i've already seen the postman I hope there may be a later delivery otherwise tomorrow seems more likely so at least you've got a copy or 2 lol surely they should refund you, there should be an option to sell it back within the first few hours or something.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#6 dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

Oh, that's bad. If that happened to me, I would share my account info with my sister, so she would download the other game.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

bought Infamous twice and posted the same thread 7 times.. good job