psp usb connection help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lockman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lockman9
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

my psp conection is ok but when i press the removable disk(psp connection) it says access is denied.Please help...:cry:

Spider-Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Spider-Jim
Member since 2006 • 335 Posts

I don't understand , what says access denied the PSP or the computer?

You should be able to plug it in, turn on the psp go to"settings" then "usb connection" press x and the rest happens by itself. You should see a message like"please wait loading" and then a window will pop up in windows .

evlon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 evlon
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
omg I have the same problem. Happened all of a sudden. Its the computer side that says access denied when attemping to open to removable disk drive which is the psp's.
blooddog28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#4 blooddog28
Member since 2008 • 2049 Posts
when your psp is connected to computer press start, then go to my computer then click removable disk. the letter by it will change depending on if you have anything else connected.
lockman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lockman9
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I've solved it,your having these problems because there is no memstick.ind file.You should format the memory stick if you want to

Aentikraist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 Aentikraist
Member since 2004 • 368 Posts

ohh thats an easy one if u want to solve the problem u have 2 ways

1.- format your memory stick and with that u can access ur memory by clicking on the storage device

2.- if you want to keep your data just click on the storage devicewhere the psp supposedly iswith second button of ur mouse and click the option explore
PRESTOOOOOO!!!!u accessed ur memory stick with no probs still if u click on the storage device icon on my pc will continue to
deny the access maybe there are some corrupted files that need to be erased that happens alot with my mp3 3 gb memory stick too.