PSP sensme and media go answers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

biggboss99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 biggboss99
Member since 2009 • 246 Posts

if your having trouble setting up your sensme on your psp i can do what i can to help,got frustrated myself until searching around i finnaly got it.

just make your questions as clearly as possible

Sweet_Genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Sweet_Genocide
Member since 2009 • 777 Posts

I have the 2000 series PSP with Senseme. To put songs in playlists do I just need to download something and if so do you know where to download it from? :D

director13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 director13
Member since 2004 • 1677 Posts
Quick question (although i doubt there is an answer as this pertains to the program itself and not the installation): I love Sensme, but is there any way to disable the shoulder trigger button so that i dont skip songs when i (very easily) press them? thanks. If you can't answer, that's cool.
ZazDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ZazDogg
Member since 2009 • 35 Posts

I have 500 songs. When I press select to choose a mood, it says, no songs available. Help

DaAlienMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 DaAlienMan
Member since 2008 • 1076 Posts
Quick question (although i doubt there is an answer as this pertains to the program itself and not the installation): I love Sensme, but is there any way to disable the shoulder trigger button so that i dont skip songs when i (very easily) press them? thanks. If you can't answer, that's cool. director13
why dont you just lock your system, you know pulling down on the power switch?
biggboss99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 biggboss99

I have the 2000 series PSP with Senseme. To put songs in playlists do I just need to download something and if so do you know where to download it from? :D

Sweet_Genocide

First you need to download Media Go.its free to download,if you dont already have it,if not install it and let the program read every video,pic,music files that are on you computer,after that plug your psp into your computer and while using media go you psp will show up,take the music you want or the maximum of what your memory card can handle and for every cd or song right click and select save to new playlist,a new play list will be created and when finnished picking music.Take your new playlist and and dragit to your psp in the side bar of the media go program and when finnished installing songs unplug and go to sensme and see if it works

if not let me know

biggboss99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 biggboss99

I have 500 songs. When I press select to choose a mood, it says, no songs available. Help

ZazDogg

did you change the little dots in the create a sensme file to one mood if so that could be it,or is it showing no songs in every mood folder

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
Anyone know if there is a way to make SensMe recognize music on the memory stick on a PSPGo? The SensMe player will only install on the system memory and it seems to only recognize music on the same memory device that it is on.
rb2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 rb2610
Member since 2007 • 3325 Posts
Doesn't work with any songs over 10 minutes long, which means I don't use it, otherwise I'd never get to listen to Opeth :(
biggboss99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 biggboss99

Doesn't work with any songs over 10 minutes long, which means I don't use it, otherwise I'd never get to listen to Opeth :(rb2610
actually it will play songs over 10 min i have all Tool on mine and the song rosseta stoned is 11 mins and plays it,also disgutipated which is 15 min

Cyan4574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Cyan4574
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I have a psp slim and lite ver 6.10 sensme, how do you add songs to the sensme channels because i have no idea, i have songs on my psp there all wma and m4a. Thanks in advance.
biggboss99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 biggboss99

I have a psp slim and lite ver 6.10 sensme, how do you add songs to the sensme channels because i have no idea, i have songs on my psp there all wma and m4a. Thanks in advance.Cyan4574
like i said above,First you need to download Media Go.its free to download,if you dont already have it,if not install it and let the program read every video,pic,music files that are on you computerdepending on howmany songs and videos and pics you have on your computer the longer it will take,after that plug your psp into your computer and i forgot to mention this delete all of your music of your psp or put it on your computer were media go will find it while using media go your psp will show up,take the music you want or the maximum of what your memory card can handle and for every cd or song right click and select save to new playlist,a new play list will be created and when finnished picking music.Take your new playlist and and drag it to your psp in the side bar of the media go program and when finnished installing songs unplug and go to sensme and see if it works.

heres the website http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/mediago/default_ENU.asp?page=download

director13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 director13
Member since 2004 • 1677 Posts
[QUOTE="director13"]Quick question (although i doubt there is an answer as this pertains to the program itself and not the installation): I love Sensme, but is there any way to disable the shoulder trigger button so that i dont skip songs when i (very easily) press them? thanks. If you can't answer, that's cool. DaAlienMan
why dont you just lock your system, you know pulling down on the power switch?

yeah, the only thing is that, personally, i find the damn switch really frustrating. putting it on hold is easy, but when i try to switch up the hold switch, due to the resistance, i ALWAYS put too much force and my psp ends up going to sleep. And then i have to turn the thing on again. Its just really frustrating, and quite frankly, i find it as in engineering failure. Why not just make a solo hold switch like the ipod. So yeah, is there anything to remedy this problem?
biggboss99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 biggboss99

no just have to put it on hold,also practice turning the hold on and off until you know how hard to push,worked for me

mahiran12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mahiran12
I havea psp 2000 and i have media go on my computor, but sinces tuesday 17th november media go hasnt added any of the latest files(mp3) to its library. i placed the songs in my music folder, and told it to search that folder for songs but it then says it found the the correct amount of songs, but it doesnt add them, when i tell it to look again, it says it cand find any files in the folder. do you know whats wrong?and do i jave to re-install it? thanks in advance
hyperguerilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hyperguerilla
i also have the sensme channels and my psp is version 6.10....the format if the songs shud be in MP3
ravemaster_866

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 ravemaster_866
Member since 2006 • 407 Posts

[QUOTE="Sweet_Genocide"]

biggboss99

First you need to download Media Go.its free to download,if you dont already have it,if not install it and let the program read every video,pic,music files that are on you computer,after that plug your psp into your computer and while using media go you psp will show up,take the music you want or the maximum of what your memory card can handle and for every cd or song right click and select save to new playlist,a new play list will be created and when finnished picking music.Take your new playlist and and dragit to your psp in the side bar of the media go program and when finnished installing songs unplug and go to sensme and see if it works

if not let me know

Not to seem rude to biggboss99 but you should be able to just plug your PSP into the computer and use it like an external storage devise and just move the music you want to the music file on the PSP memory card. The program should automaticly pull the files. Thats how I did it atleast.

Brennerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Brennerb
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Ok, with media go you can get it in the channels easy right? What if you have a Macintosh?
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

Ok, with media go you can get it in the channels easy right? What if you have a Macintosh?Brennerb

Then you're out in the cold. PC-Only. For now.

jjlennon1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jjlennon1
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
can you put songs on your psp using windows media player?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#22 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
I think so, I think WMP automatically detects devices with a folder named MUSIC on the root of the drive. But I prefer just transferring directly. The only thing I like about Windows Media Player is that it manages my library. Everything else is just a hassle.
nagavamsi694

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nagavamsi694
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
hi i have psp 5.50 prome-4 i hav put the files in exact location and after that it is not showing sensme icon ...........!!!!
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#24 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
First, you just bumped a nearly two-year-old thread, and second, you're on custom firmware. That's two strikes. Finally, senseme was added in the 6.10 update. You'd know that if you updated to official firmware.