This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AlaunarNoctis (6 posts) -

I a m having a hard time deciding between buying a PSP 3000 or PS Vita.

There are many otome, fantasy, and visual novel games that I enjoy playing available for the PSP. Most of them are in English as well.

I am really wanting a PS Vita, however a lot of the otome, fantasy, and visual novel games that are available for it (like Diabolik Lovers or Amnesia) are in Japanese. There are some out there that are in English, but not as many available as the PSP. I am aware the game system is fairly new, but I do have those concerns.

I hope someone is able to help me, and maybe there are others in the same dilemma. Lol.

Thank you everyone in advance.

#2 Posted by marcheegsr (2522 posts) -

The logical choice is to get the system you know has more games you want to play.

#3 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2397 posts) -

I'd suggest looking into which PSP games are available on Vita (seems to be a decent amount) since then you can get games for both systems. But the PSP is still a very good system with a lot of games worth playing and it should be easy to get a good price.

#4 Posted by blamix99 (1696 posts) -

I'd suggest looking into which PSP games are available on Vita (seems to be a decent amount) since then you can get games for both systems. But the PSP is still a very good system with a lot of games worth playing and it should be easy to get a good price.

#5 Posted by Blabadon (25950 posts) -

The best visual novel between the two (Virtue's Last Reward) isn't on the PSP, so that should make that easier.

Heck, maybe you should get a 3DS so you can get 999 too...

#6 Posted by solidredskyrim1 (3 posts) -

well there is hardly any 'good' games on the vita..

#7 Posted by Jaysonguy (37564 posts) -

well there is hardly any 'good' games on the vita..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh you're all cool and edgy and oh yeah........wrong

#8 Posted by Netret0120 (2036 posts) -

Both

A PSP is really cheap these days ($50)

#9 Posted by SpiderLuke (477 posts) -

Love my vita. Have dozens of games from PS plus.