PSP need recommendation for a death math shooting game (play offline)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MyTng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MyTng
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi guys, I know one game that have single player math mode, Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron but this game is not good enough for a shooting game I tried Metal Gear Solid, Resistance Retribution and Syphon Filter but in single player you can only play story mode. So is there any other game that have death math mode (*in single player) or capture flag... like counter strike? Thank for your advices.
Mario_Eater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Mario_Eater
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts
Off the top of my head I can suggest Medal of Honour: Heroes (1 or 2). Once you get past the fiddly controls (although that's to be expected for a FPS on PSP), it has a decent 'multiplayer death match' offline mode filled with bots.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#3 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Single player capture the flag? Yuck. Isn't the whole fun of playing those modes the competitive aspect? That's why story modes are there, so you can have a more focused experience that gives you more of a challenge. I think the Fireteam Bravo games have these modes, but I'm not sure if they're playable in single-player.
MyTng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MyTng
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
thank you guys for the suggestions Medal of Honour Heroes 1 have Skirmish mode :D that's what I'm looking for (though there's no team deathmath) . Btw MoH Heroes 2 only have Campaign and Multiplayer mode, like most of other shooting games :(