PSP Fat Vs PSP Slim Graphics Comparison

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DoctorWan (463 posts) -
Here you go guys, a comparison of the two, so you can make educated purchases this holiday seasons with your hard earn dinero. enjoy.
#2 Posted by joeychew (4580 posts) -
all i know os far is that psp slim has a brighter screen compared t o psp phat.
#3 Posted by babzdb (1927 posts) -

all i know os far is that psp slim has a brighter screen compared t o psp phat.joeychew

agreed also faster loading times

#4 Posted by AIH_PSP (2318 posts) -
Is there a way to watch this without installing DivX?
#5 Posted by GlassDominion (1313 posts) -
perhaps some one is nice enough to post pics for those of us who cant download divx
#6 Posted by sickman87 (67 posts) -

PSP Slim vs Fat

PSP Slim vs Fat 2

PSP Slim vs Fat 3

I don't really notice much of a difference.

#7 Posted by donnygorgas (2531 posts) -
I have both and can't see a difference.
#8 Posted by orazinac (596 posts) -

They have the same hardware in terms on their performance and graphics...

#9 Posted by JJCaboose (57 posts) -
I can't see a difference neither. About the new of the PSP Slim, only know about the technical stuff and the connect-to-the-TV. But for me, no new PSP. And now that I've bought Blue Dragon for X360, forget it.
#10 Posted by B-bad (5705 posts) -

[QUOTE="joeychew"]all i know os far is that psp slim has a brighter screen compared t o psp phat.babzdb

agreed also faster loading times

agreed also better controls(nub, d-pad, face buttons response and feel better)
#11 Posted by B-bad (5705 posts) -

PSP Slim vs Fat

PSP Slim vs Fat 2

PSP Slim vs Fat 3

I don't really notice much of a difference.

sickman87
th ey should of looked at the two system full screen compared to full screen things link brightness and a sharper stand out more ..... it's really not a big difference but if you take everything into account the slim is a better system, (more internal memory, better feel, improved controls, faster loads, video out, improved sound quality).
#12 Posted by fnk_poils (332 posts) -

the screen for the psp-1000 and psp-2000 are the same !

but the new psp-2000 faceplate shows a brighter screen

#13 Posted by greenpyro33 (3872 posts) -
Too bad I already have a PSP fat and I'm not paying any more for a slim.
#14 Posted by DoctorWan (463 posts) -
i thought the P2000 looks brighter
#16 Posted by xKingofGamesx (74 posts) -
im sorry but honestly what kind of topic is this? Theres no way the graphics can look better, only brighter. If the graphics where better then sony would have been using this as a top selling point.
#17 Posted by ranspot (1 posts) -

i honesty think the old one is better even though the ram is bigger(faster loading time) and the screen is a bit brighter the slim psp has a really cheapy outside feeling.if it falls one time it will brake....and the umd slot is cheap....so the only diffrence that is a good one is the loading time and brightness becuase i rathier it being a bit fatter and heavier then looking like a peace of cheap plastic.

so i recomand buying the pat psp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and their are no deffirence between the batteries....they have the same playing time...................

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#18 Posted by ChiddaPotta (1670 posts) -

As far as PSP phat's and slims go, they have the same graphics :?

And everyone will most likely be getting a 3000 this holiday season.

#19 Posted by melvinknox (7 posts) -
your so right dude there both the same i dont know why but people got it twisted with this suff.
#20 Posted by melvinknox (7 posts) -
i have a psp phat and i think its great the psp slim is just lightr no big difference