PSP Demo Thread :: All demos are listed here ::

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CKeur
Member since 2005 • 1918 Posts
Read this first if you have any questions downloading, installing, etc the demos for PSP. Special thanks, again, to ootp2003 for all his help in keeping this thread up to date. CURRENT PSP VERSION: 5.50 To download and install the newest firmware onto your PSP, read this thread for ALL the information you will need. http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=22811347 To install this put the EBOOT.PBP file in a folder. Place this folder in your PSP/GAME folder. THE MOST COMMON QUESTION IS WHAT TO NAME THE FOLDER; THE NAME DOES NOT MATTER I, myself, name the folder the name of the game to make removing easier in the future. PSN DEMOS Download these from the PSN Store, either from your computer or from your PSP directly. Note: These vary across different regional stores Ape Escape Racing Ape Quest Bleach: Heat of the Soul 5 Bokujou Monogatari BUZZ! Master Quiz Chuumon Shiyouze! Dungeon Explorer Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce echochrome Enkaku Sousa Flatout: Head On Garnet Chronicle God of War: Chains of Colmpus Gundam Battle Universe Harvey Birdman Hayarikami Portable Higurasho Daybreak Hiiro no Kakera Hot Shots Golf: OT2 Imagine Champion Rider Infinite Loop Juusei to Diamond Kenka Banchou 3 Lego Batman LocoRoco LocoRoco 2 Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops MLB 08 The Show Namaikida Or 2 Nantama NBA 09 the Inside Neverland Card Battles Nishimura Kyoutarou Onore no Shinzuru Michi wo Yuke Patapon Patapon 2 Phantasy Star Portable Pipe Mania PrinnyYggdra Union Puzzle Guzzle R-Type Command Rei Choaniki Resistance: Retribution Ridge Racer 2 Secret Agent Clank Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 Socom Tactical Strike Solfege: Sweet Harmony Space Invaders Extreme Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror Syphon Filter: Logan's shadow Ultimate Board Game Collection Vahalla Knights 2 Warhammer 40k Squad Command Will O' Wisp Wipeout Pulse Worms Open Warfare 2 Xyanide: Resurrection Yuusha 30 Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida Zettai Zetsumei QUICK DEMO DOWNLOADS Just the demo download locations. Valhalla Knights 2Carpenter's StoryBleach: Heat of the Soul 5EchochromeSpace Invaders ExtremeMinna no Golf Japanese NBA 08Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaiki da Japanese Warhammer 40,000 Squad CommandDungeon ExplorerWorms Open Warfare 2Mawaskes Japanese HOT PIXELSOCOM: FTB2Ape Escape: Saru SaruXyanide ResurrectionSmash Court Tennis 3Japanese Demo Pack 6 Japanese Demos Airport Hero Japanese 2 Demos Legend of Heroes Japanese PQ2 Japanese Gurumin Japanese SOCOM FTB 2Full Auto 2Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops MultiplayerMLB The ShowDoko Demo Issho Need to know Japanese Lumines IINew LocoRocoNBA 07DJ Max Portable 2 Japanese Folder: ULKS46116-1 Syphon FilterToca Racer Driver 3Medal of Honor: HeroesKillzone: Liberation Folder: UCES00279-Demo LocoRoco - ChristmasApe Academy 2Block Club Japanese Exit 2 Japanese LocoRoco Demo 2 Japanese LocoRoco - HalloweenMotoGPBounty HoundsApe Escape Racer Japanese Ape Escape Academy 2Ridge RacerMercury MeltdownWorld Your Soccer 2World Tour Soccer '06Loco RocoKazuo Japanese Please do not make OTHER threads asking how to get the download to work, post all problems here, and we will answer your questions. Thanks to PSP_Maniac, ootp2003, and others for helping me keep this page updated. Thanks, I'll keep this updated as more demos are released.
danielumana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 danielumana
Member since 2005 • 3493 Posts
great. for the heck of it.. put how to download 7.1 firmware 
OmegaOrtega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 OmegaOrtega
Member since 2004 • 4502 Posts
Good job, now make an official PSP networking thread that includes the Trustmaster Wifi Key lol.
cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
Hopefully this clears up most of the pointless topics about the demos.
CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CKeur
great. for the heck of it.. put how to download 7.1 firmware danielumana
Done, thanks.
Good job, now make an official PSP networking thread that includes the Trustmaster Wifi Key lol. OmegaOrtega
I'll leave that one up for you to tackle =P
OmegaOrtega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 OmegaOrtega
Member since 2004 • 4502 Posts
I'm Too lazy lol..
danielumana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 danielumana
Member since 2005 • 3493 Posts
[QUOTE="danielumana"]great. for the heck of it.. put how to download 7.1 firmware CKeur
Done, thanks.
Good job, now make an official PSP networking thread that includes the Trustmaster Wifi Key lol. OmegaOrtega
I'll leave that one up for you to tackle =P

awsome

now mods.... sticky this thread
tonemd_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tonemd_basic
Member since 2003 • 1944 Posts

It doesn't matter. You can get the EBOOT.PBP for LocoRoco English demo version from Net4PSP now: http://net4psp.com/news/news.phpPSP_Maniac

On this page is the link to the eboot file for the demo.

amirsafar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 amirsafar
Member since 2005 • 1349 Posts
include yourpsp.com for english version
CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CKeur
Can someone give me a direct link to the download on yourpsp? Im going to put the net4psp download file up there as well.
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PSP_Maniac
Member since 2005 • 8616 Posts
Good job. I was just going to post the tutorial on this that I did from another forum but something is wrong with the HTML  and it wouldn't post.
cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
Good job. I was just going to post the tutorial on this that I did from another forum but something is wrong with the HTML and it wouldn't post.PSP_Maniac

I've given up copying and pasting to GS forums... it always gives me a damn HTML error and wont let me post. Why cant it be like it used to be?
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PSP_Maniac
[QUOTE="cjek"]
Good job. I was just going to post the tutorial on this that I did from another forum but something is wrong with the HTML and it wouldn't post.PSP_Maniac

I've given up copying and pasting to GS forums... it always gives me a damn HTML error and wont let me post. Why cant it be like it used to be?

I know. It seems to be mainly a Firefox issue but I don't need to try and post my thread now. LocoRoco is a good game and being able to read the menu and controls in English is nice.
amirsafar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 amirsafar
thnks to me who told everyone that the english version is out8)
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PSP_Maniac
Add this: (I don't get credit for it)

Controls for LocoRoco:
L1 - Tilt Screen Left
R1 - Tilt Screen Right
L1 + R1 - Jump
Circle (tap) - Breaks blob up into smaller blobs
Circle (held) - Blobs join together into larger blob

Controls for Kazuo:
L/R: Swap the number you want to insert into the square
Triangle:Undo
Square: Delete number already placed
X: "Mark" a number into a box, this is not your final number, just a placeholder for what you think the number in there could be
O: "Finalize" your number. You can always change back, but you lose a heart for each incorrect guess
I took off the WYSIWYG editor from prefs under the Forum tab, and I can copy and paste now. Gotta love Firefox..CKeur
Doesn't work well for me:(. It doesn't paste everything I copy.
CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CKeur
[QUOTE="PSP_Maniac"] [QUOTE="cjek"]

I know. It seems to be mainly a Firefox issue but I don't need to try and post my thread now. LocoRoco is a good game and being able to read the menu and controls in English is nice.

I took off the WYSIWYG editor from prefs under the Forum tab, and I can copy and paste now. Gotta love Firefox. Updated with the LocoRoco english demo, using WickedP's download.
amirsafar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 amirsafar
why isnt this sticked??
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 PSP_Maniac
why isnt this sticked??amirsafar

If you want it stickied, it's best to PM a mod/admin.
musicboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 musicboy101
Member since 2005 • 1976 Posts
erytime i go press 2 download da demo on net4psp.com i get all dis japenese gibberish stuff all over mi screen.
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PSP_Maniac
[QUOTE="musicboy101"]erytime i go press 2 download da demo on net4psp.com i get all dis japenese gibberish stuff all over mi screen.

Direct link to LocoRoco: http://home.comcast.net/~wickedwiz/psp/EBOOT.PBP
Direct link to Kazuo: http://anon.psjp.speedera.net/anon.psjp/kazuo0530/EBOOT.PBP
wickedp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 wickedp
Member since 2005 • 127 Posts
[QUOTE="PSP_Maniac"] [QUOTE="musicboy101"]erytime i go press 2 download da demo on net4psp.com i get all dis japenese gibberish stuff all over mi screen.

Direct link to LocoRoco: http://home.comcast.net/~wickedwiz/psp/EBOOT.PBP
Direct link to Kazuo: http://anon.psjp.speedera.net/anon.psjp/kazuo0530/EBOOT.PBP

To get the English version of Loco from your PSP, put the "mouse" pointer over the link and hit the Triangle button.  Select the File Menu, and then select "Save Link Target".  That will allow you to save it to the UPDATE folder...you will still need to move it to the correct folder via the PC and USB cable.
Duff_ManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#22 Duff_ManX
Member since 2005 • 12650 Posts

To get the English version of Loco from your PSP, put the "mouse" pointer over the link and hit the Triangle button.  Select the File Menu, and then select "Save Link Target".  That will allow you to save it to the UPDATE folder...you will still need to move it to the correct folder via the PC and USB cable.
wickedp

Exactly what I was thinking about. No matter what, you're still going to need to use a PC.

nickyb628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 nickyb628
Member since 2005 • 10303 Posts
im embarassed to say this, but... im stuck in the loco roco demo :oops: im at the part where there is a see saw in the air and a black spike ball at one end...i already ate the plant thingy, i dont know where to go!
nickyb628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nickyb628
nevermind
Duff_ManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Duff_ManX

Even though you said never mind, I'll still tell you.

Go down the hill again and sit in front of those weed plants. That's the end of the demo.

nickyb628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nickyb628

Go down the hill again and sit in front of those weed plants. That's the end of the demo.

Duff_ManX

lol yea yea i did that thanks

Duff_ManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Duff_ManX
[QUOTE="Duff_ManX"]

nickyb628

lol yea yea i did that thanks

No prob.

CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CKeur

[QUOTE="wickedp"]
To get the English version of Loco from your PSP, put the "mouse" pointer over the link and hit the Triangle button. Select the File Menu, and then select "Save Link Target". That will allow you to save it to the UPDATE folder...you will still need to move it to the correct folder via the PC and USB cable.
Duff_ManX

Exactly what I was thinking about. No matter what, you're still going to need to use a PC.

Incorrect. If you just click on the file, it will download correctly. That was the change with the 2.71 version for PSP. It recognizes the eboot file and saves it to the correct place. After you download it, you can automatically access it from Game -- Memory Stick on your PSP.
Duff_ManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Duff_ManX
[QUOTE="Duff_ManX"]

[QUOTE="wickedp"]
To get the English version of Loco from your PSP, put the "mouse" pointer over the link and hit the Triangle button. Select the File Menu, and then select "Save Link Target". That will allow you to save it to the UPDATE folder...you will still need to move it to the correct folder via the PC and USB cable.
CKeur

Incorrect. If you just click on the file, it will download correctly. That was the change with the 2.71 version for PSP. It recognizes the eboot file and saves it to the correct place. After you download it, you can automatically access it from Game -- Memory Stick on your PSP.

Okay. My bad.

wickedp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 wickedp
Ok, the North America links for Loco Roco have been added to the net4psp.com News page...this includes the PSP Direct download and a link download it to your PC and transfer it to the PSP.

...So, if you go to net4psp.com from your PSP browser you can get the North America Demo installed directly to your PSP, from the Official Playstation server.

Note: the EBOOT.PBP referenced in the first post of this thread will be removed shortly, you'll want to use the new links.

Happy demo-ing! :D
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PSP_Maniac
[QUOTE="wickedp"]Ok, the North America links for Loco Roco have been added to the net4psp.com News page...this includes the PSP Direct download and a link download it to your PC and transfer it to the PSP.

...So, if you go to net4psp.com from your PSP browser you can get the North America Demo installed directly to your PSP, from the Official Playstation server.

Note: the EBOOT.PBP referenced in the first post of this thread will be removed shortly, you'll want to use the new links.

Happy demo-ing! :D

Cool. Thanks for the info!
clarencetlso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 clarencetlso
Member since 2004 • 1966 Posts
Great guide, thanks!
sonicboom713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#33 sonicboom713
Member since 2003 • 3487 Posts
thanx everybody I been looking for the sudoku demo for a few days now
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Does anyone know if there will be any other demos coming out anytime soon? Both of these demos are pretty interesting and I'd love to be able to play more demos.
CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CKeur
Does anyone know if there will be any other demos coming out anytime soon? Both of these demos are pretty interesting and I'd love to be able to play more demos.wwervin
Nothing official, but since downloadable demos was the main feature of update v2.71, I have a strange feeling we can expect a lot more demos coming out in the future.
Duff_ManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Duff_ManX
You can put some awesome Flash games and videos on for the time being.
3_Doors_Down

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 3_Doors_Down
Member since 2004 • 1228 Posts
Not exactly alot of demos out there is there. To bad. I want a Pursuit Force demo.
tony_psp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tony_psp
Member since 2005 • 3184 Posts
Any news on other demos?
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts
Good job on this thread, very helpful.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts

You can put some awesome Flash games and videos on for the time being.Duff_ManX

Would you happen to know where I can find some flash games?

Skullker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 Skullker
Member since 2003 • 3501 Posts
thanx everybody I been looking for the sudoku demo for a few days nowsonicboom713

Is it in English??

What up SB!! It's been awhile since I've seen you around bro!
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PSP_Maniac
[QUOTE="Skullker"]
thanx everybody I been looking for the sudoku demo for a few days nowsonicboom713

Is it in English??

What up SB!! It's been awhile since I've seen you around bro!

No, it's in Japanese.
CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CKeur

[QUOTE="Duff_ManX"]You can put some awesome Flash games and videos on for the time being.wwervin

Would you happen to know where I can find some flash games?

Check out the Extreme Flash Portal Here
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LTomlinson21

It aks me if I wnat to download the Loco Roco demo(I am doing the PSP direct one)  And I always get an error:

"Saved Failed" (80010002)

I have 2.71.

CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CKeur

It aks me if I wnat to download the Loco Roco demo(I am doing the PSP direct one) And I always get an error:

I have 2.71.

LTomlinson21
Hmm, I was going to ask if you have enough room on your memory stick, but
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LTomlinson21
[QUOTE="LTomlinson21"]

It aks me if I wnat to download the Loco Roco demo(I am doing the PSP direct one) And I always get an error:

I have 2.71.

CKeur

I do....

PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PSP_Maniac
[QUOTE="CKeur"][QUOTE="LTomlinson21"]

I have 2.71.

LTomlinson21

I do....

On your PSP Web Browser, either download it from http://net4psp.com/eroco.xpd or http://locorocodemo.com. More info here.
BannedAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BannedAngel
Member since 2006 • 457 Posts
for some reason everybody is forgeting to mention a special folder you have to make to make those games work so thats that
wickedp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 wickedp
Ok, we established a demo download interface. On your PSP goto net4psp.com from in the browser...you'll see a link "PSP Demo Downloads", click that. The server will detect if you on a 2.71 PSP or not, and give you the link to directly download, or if your on less than 2.71 or your PC, if will give you the links require to download it to your PC, and transfer it later to your PSP.

Screens:

Happy demo'ing.
PSP_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PSP_Maniac
Wow, great job. Post that on Sengo!