This topic is locked from further discussion.

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kentaro22
Member since 2005 • 2694 Posts
Do you think there will be another PSP version before PSP2? What improvements you believe it will have? I think they shold focus on batery life, either by making it even more energy efficient, but still I believe the batteries shold have higer mha. Also maybe lower the price. With this I would change my PSP 1000. Maybe integrating the camera, GPS, and some flash memory installed, but that would only jack the price and energy comsuption up.
Avatar image for anna_heart_u123
anna_heart_u123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 anna_heart_u123
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
well i know that the psp 4000 isnt coming out at least till after 2011 or around then because sony have released a different variety of psp 3000 in japan called 'carnival colours' which are- red,blue,yellow and green so they will at least let that new design sink in- this isnt a whole new concole just the colours are different. so yeah ive heard somewhere that the next psp was gonna have a touch and slide screen, two analog sticks, i think it was going to be made into a phone or something like that, i agree also it should have longer battery life and all that other stuff u sed. :)
zeblon123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 zeblon123
Member since 2008 • 264 Posts

I read an article just yesterday on gamepro.com that had info on it. It said it would be out later this year and had a touch screen. If you type in psp 2 on google images the 5th one from the left is the picture they had of it on gamepro. Im so hyped!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

I read an article just yesterday on gamepro.com that had info on it. It said it would be out later this year and had a touch screen. If you type in psp 2 on google images the 5th one from the left is the picture they had of it on gamepro. Im so hyped!

zeblon123

That article is using a mockup that is years old, and all is still a rumor.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

[QUOTE="zeblon123"]

jimkabrhel

That article is using a mockup that is years old, and all is still a rumor.

but it does look good :P
emo_ninja95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emo_ninja95
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
While I was searching for pics of psp's I saw a picture of what the new psp will be, it looked like a phone and its like two one and a half times smaller.
Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#7 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Do you think there will be another PSP version before PSP2? What improvements you believe it will have? I think they shold focus on batery life, either by making it even more energy efficient, but still I believe the batteries shold have higer mha. Also maybe lower the price. With this I would change my PSP 1000. Maybe integrating the camera, GPS, and some flash memory installed, but that would only jack the price and energy comsuption up.kentaro22

There is no PSP2!! Why do you people keep calling an imaginary device a PSP2, the thing does not exist!!

We went from PSP to PSP Slim to PSP 3000.....There is no PSP2

Thank you.

mastershakez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mastershakez
Member since 2007 • 3260 Posts

This is my favorite PSP2 guess design.

jamesh-42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 jamesh-42
Member since 2004 • 4332 Posts

There is no PSP2!! Why do you people keep calling an imaginary device a PSP2, the thing does not exist!!

Thank you.Coolyfett

There were multiple hardware iterations of the original PlayStation, yet they then released a "PlayStation 2" which was clearly not the second design. There were multiple PlayStation 2 hardware designs released, and eventually a "PlayStation 3" was released.

So why would multiple hardware designs for the first generation PSP stop them from releasing a PSP 2?

Even if Sony doesn't end up calling is the PSP 2, it is a useful name to use when talking about the hypothetical successor to the current PSP designs. Complaining about people's use of the term just makes you sound like an arse.

Avatar image for b3yondstupidity
b3yondstupidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 b3yondstupidity
Member since 2007 • 12500 Posts
Well that'd be stupid if there is, since they know most people will now be waiting for PSP2 so PSP 4000 won't sell as much.
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

well i know that the psp 4000 isnt coming out at least till after 2011 or around then because sony have released a different variety of psp 3000 in japan called 'carnival colours' which are- red,blue,yellow and green so they will at least let that new design sink in- this isnt a whole new concole just the colours are different. so yeah ive heard somewhere that the next psp was gonna have a touch and slide screen, two analog sticks, i think it was going to be made into a phone or something like that, i agree also it should have longer battery life and all that other stuff u sed. :)anna_heart_u123
Yeah i saw that too they said that it was coming in late 2009.

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts
[QUOTE="jamesh-42"]

[QUOTE="Coolyfett"]There is no PSP2!! Why do you people keep calling an imaginary device a PSP2, the thing does not exist!!

Thank you.

There were multiple hardware iterations of the original PlayStation, yet they then released a "PlayStation 2" which was clearly not the second design. There were multiple PlayStation 2 hardware designs released, and eventually a "PlayStation 3" was released.

So why would multiple hardware designs for the first generation PSP stop them from releasing a PSP 2?

Even if Sony doesn't end up calling is the PSP 2, it is a useful name to use when talking about the hypothetical successor to the current PSP designs. Complaining about people's use of the term just makes you sound like an arse.

I thought he meant why people kept talking about a PSP2 when it hasn't even been offically annoucced..... anyways I think Sony will probably make or annouce a new redesign before this year is over or the begining of 2010. They released so many bundles and new models. It's like a new PSP comes out every year. (wait...maybe it does....). I mean they alrwady have annouced the Rock Band Unplugged Bundle.....