PSone Classics on PAL PS3 help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 0

#1 Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts

I recently bought Blood Omen Legacy of Kain and as it tends to be the case with a lot of PAL games, the aspect ratio is a little off. Is there anything that I can to get the NTSC version instead or at least play with the settings to get it to look like it?

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

You could create a North American account for PSN. Pretend your from California or New York. Then your Psone classic games will be presented in the NSTC aspect. So select your favorite location in North America and make a second account.

Since your in the Pal region a.k.a Europe. This is the only way as your PSN is set to European standards.

Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#3  Edited By Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts

@Megavideogamer: Ive got some US accounts, are you sure that the game will output in the NTSC format if I play from them since Ive already got the game.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

This should be enough as the game originates on the PSN United states server. If you have a modern television you should be able to display the game in is native format settings. Hopefully this works and you will be able to enjoy Blood Omen legacy of Kain, and other PSone classics the way they are were meant to be. Good luck