PSNow: what I want most

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Trophy support for PS1 era games.

Sony's recent patent filing of being able to suspend existing game code via the cloud and introduce new code has me stirring for trophy support for PS1 era titles. Many games I platinum for the sake of "record keeping," to show I have played a game and experienced it to its fullness. Getting the platinums for early era PS games like Legend of Legaia, Spyro the Dragon saga, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve, Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy VII / VIII / IX / Tactics, Legend of Mana, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Crash Bandicoot saga, Syphon Filter, Tomba, Wild Arms 2, Chrono Cross, Klonoa, Legacy of Kain, Tomb Raider saga, Ape Escape, Parappa the Rapper, and many, many more would serve as a badge of honor and pride.

I wish Nintendo would do the same with their titles - so much good stuff from the NES/SNES/GB eras. Who wouldn't take pride in having a platinum trophy for the likes of Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X, or Pokemon Red/Blue?

It's all I ask Sony - please, for history's sake.

(I've no idea what the cost would be for something like this but please, make it happen)

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts
  • what i want is Kings Field 1-4 to be available
  • emulators to make the games look better
  • being able to mod the games
  • trophies for ps1 n ps2 games would be cool

sony hasn't said what other Systums PS Now is going to be available on hopefully its going to be on PC sometime down the road

Tubatica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Tubatica
Member since 2004 • 166 Posts

I'll just be satisfied if it works at launch. I am a PS fan since the PS1 but I don't have much faith in their servers handling hundreds of thousands of people streaming full games at the same time. It does have potential to be very very cool though if they get it running smoothly.