psn+ vita for canadians

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by blaznwiipspman1 (6090 posts) -

anyone have any news? I want to get a 1 year subscription but I don't know how to do it. I checked the playstation store and searched psn+ but nothing came up.

#2 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

It's SCEA, so it'll be the same for all countries operating under the region. Not much reason to suspect otherwise (okay, Dokuro was delayed but that was a clarical issue).

#3 Posted by optiplex7 (738 posts) -

try on tuesday night

#4 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Yeah, I don't think you can buy PS+ from the Vita yet.
#5 Posted by shinigami-uk (148 posts) -
Not sure how things work in NA, but in the UK it is cheaper to buy PS+ from retail stores. I probably saved around 17%. Maybe you should check Amazon to see how much they sell it for, it maybe cheaper.
#6 Posted by lyndonAPI (2793 posts) -

PlayStation Plus for Vita will be available November 20 once they update the firmware and the PlayStation store. If you have Plus on a PS3 already you're good to go as your subscription there extends to the Vita at no charge.

#7 Posted by Matthew-first (3012 posts) -

Not sure how things work in NA, but in the UK it is cheaper to buy PS+ from retail stores. I probably saved around 17%. Maybe you should check Amazon to see how much they sell it for, it maybe cheaper.shinigami-uk

It's the very same way in here. You can buy everything a lot cheaper than on a Polish PSN store... (prices there are a total rip off)
Overall they rip off people here a lot... Like... a Most Wanted game costs around 75$..... on psn.
While in a retail store about 65$ that's about the same as in UK? ... right?

Well, it's the same with Xbox Live membership, thru xbox it costs about 72$... and I buy that on Ebay equivalent site for about 44$...
(prices within current exchange rate)