This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by weddy92 (747 posts) -

So i was on my computer when i got an email from playstation saying that i sucessfully purchased Burnout paradise i was ;ike wtf. I was worried that someone hacked for a second so i rang up sony and explained what happened but as i was explaining i remembered that i left my ps3 on and my little cousins where over so i asked him if he bought a game and he said yes.I explained to the guy what had happened and he said it was non refundable so im asking if there is a way to sell it or trade it in some how

thanks.

#2 Posted by leechant (214 posts) -

oooooooooo nasty

no i don't thing you can swap it sorry :(

#3 Posted by Spy_106 (712 posts) -

You can't do anything

It's your fault they can't give you a refund

Enjoy the game ;)

#4 Posted by ZOnikJJ (1134 posts) -
It is non refundable. You now own Burnout lol.
#5 Posted by Mckenna1845 (4410 posts) -
wow your cousin just bought a game without asking you? i say beat him and steal his money.
#6 Posted by weddy92 (747 posts) -

wow your cousin just bought a game without asking you? i say beat him and steal his money.Mckenna1845

I would but hes "special" if you know what i mean

#7 Posted by Wave360 (1017 posts) -
Atleast he didnt but you an aweful game
#8 Posted by weddy92 (747 posts) -

Atleast he didnt but you an aweful gameWave360

If he bought warhawk i wouldnt of cared

#9 Posted by eregol (416 posts) -

Well, if he's special I say talk to his mum and ask her for the money.

It's your money he bought it with after all.

#10 Posted by -Shooter- (4295 posts) -

Atleast he didnt but you an aweful gameWave360

Yeah, isn't Burnout a good game? (I don't have it but I heard it is good)

#11 Posted by weddy92 (747 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wave360"]Atleast he didnt but you an aweful game-Shooter-

Yeah, isn't Burnout a good game? (I don't have it but I heard it is good)

I dunno im not into racing games tho but i supoise ill have to give it a chance

#12 Posted by choasgod (5710 posts) -
The lesson here is to aviod keeping large amounts of money in your PSN "wallet" or keeping your credit card information on PSN...
#13 Posted by -Grieves- (1708 posts) -

Maybe you need to set up a guest user account on your PS3 with no PSN access so he can play your games but can't mess up your game saves or spend your money in the store.

#14 Posted by kohwil (309 posts) -

This will probably scare the hell out of him, and give him bad dreams everynite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhizo7KrZrw&feature=related

#15 Posted by sa10kun (4290 posts) -

Maybe you need to set up a guest user account on your PS3 with no PSN access so he can play your games but can't mess up your game saves or spend your money in the store.

-Grieves-

Yea this is the best way to go. If he is still signing on to yours don't put your pass in saved mode. So he will have to log onto the other name to play online at all.

#16 Posted by XxAnubisxX (4978 posts) -
no but I would take it if I could :) I've been wating to get that game but I'm surprised there is no demo for the game... but I dunno I guess i'll buy it sometime when I can but not until maybe like next year, since there are so many other games coming up
#17 Posted by _Classic_Gamer_ (4776 posts) -
If I were you, I'd try to enjoy it. You're obviously stuck with it at this point.
#18 Posted by babystapler (1679 posts) -
That sucks, but at least Burnout Paradise is a really fun game. I've been playing it nonstop for a couple of weeks now. The Bike and Trophy updates have made it more addictive than ever.
#19 Posted by Richmeister15 (100 posts) -

There is a demo I have it.

#20 Posted by Richmeister15 (100 posts) -

no but I would take it if I could :) I've been wating to get that game but I'm surprised there is no demo for the game... but I dunno I guess i'll buy it sometime when I can but not until maybe like next year, since there are so many other games coming upXxAnubisxX

There is a demo I have it.

#21 Posted by Gimli87 (85 posts) -
Make your purchases password protected.
#22 Posted by leedog22 (5 posts) -

Yeah i f**k up too. i my son change my use name and i accdenly bought MVC2 twice. they wont refund it eight even though i did not install in yet. it was only purchased. dame

#23 Posted by DethSkematik (3900 posts) -
It could've been worse :P. Still, Burnout is a pretty solid game, and I recommend you try it out (well, not like you have a choice now :P).
#24 Posted by G-Legend (7294 posts) -

Get his parents to reimburse you the $$$ because that's not right. That's the only refund i can think of.

#25 Posted by thelastguy (12030 posts) -

Digital media is never refundable

#26 Posted by kinjo13 (183 posts) -

You can download the game on 6 other PS3's if you log in to them with your info.