PSN game sharing service

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jude1903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jude1903
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

First I would like to say I have been a gamer for more than 10 years, but have never made an account here (just enjoyed reading). However today I have decided to make this very new step. Yes I made an account to open a service here, I couldn't find any particular rule about game trading threads so I hope it would be ok if I post here.

Getting straight to the point, I have a number of cheap digital PS3/PS4 games for who are interested.

WHAT? They are games purchased in other account already, and you know a digital PS3/PS4 game can be downloaded for 2 consoles.

HOW? I give you the account with the game, you sign in on your PS3/PS4, download the game and then sign out. Sign in back to your account to play.

WHY? errg because I want to make a small profit of around $5 per game. Won't hurt anyone I hope.

PRICE?$25 for a PS3 game and $35 for a PS4 game. Discount on quantity.

PROCESS? You give me the game, I purchase it, take pictures as proofs. You then transfer me 50% of the money, I will give you the game, then you transfer the rest. Please I am no scam so don't run away on me. Payment will be via Paypal

GAMES? I can do basically all the games. But here are some examples of the newest:

PES 2015 ( PS3/ PS4)

Grand Theft Auto V ( PS4)

Far Cry® 4 ( PS3/PS4)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare ( PS4/ PS3)

Assassin’s Creed® Unity( PS4)

Assassin’s Creed® Rogue ( PS3)

WWE 2K15 ( PS3/ PS4)

Sleeping Dogsâ„¢ Definitive Edition( PS4)

LittleBigPlanetâ„¢ 3( PS3/PS4)

SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 ( PS4)

Dragon Ageâ„¢: Inquisition ( PS3/PS4)

Middle-earthâ„¢: Shadow of Mordorâ„¢ (PS3/PS4)

PROS: duh? Cheap game!! Digital, no worry of disk damage!!

CONS: it will be forever gone once you delete it (quite clearly) so balance your hard disk drive

Just post here or inbox me if you are interested!

(again, I am new here, I don't know if open a trading thread here is against the rule or not. If anything please forgive me)

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@jude1903:

If you have been a gamer for 10yrs as you say, you will realise that this is illegal.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

You are stealing and selling other companies games for your profit...and your prices out outrageous.

I have tons of DD games across PS3, PC, 360, Wii, etc...and even though I could try, I would never do this. It's a scam on the companies, and futhermore you are asking people to trust you when you can jack them after their first payment.

You want to sell used games, buy physical copies.

No deal, Howie.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@GTR12: yeah it kinda is