PSN account mishap

This topic is locked from further discussion.

varunbmohindra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 varunbmohindra
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hey Guys

So I'm not sure if this is OK or not, but seeing the situation I am in I will go ahead and ask. If not OK, please contact me and I will take it down ASAP

So yesterday I was trying to get Playstation Plus on my PS3 System. Since I was out, I asked my non tech-savvy brother to get the one year subscription for me. While he did eventually get the subscription, he ended up also adding 140$ to my account.

I've been saving up for a PlayStation 4 for a while now. Can't work major jobs due to my age but I've been doing my best anyway. This little mishap cost me a few months.

I'm writing because I'm asking if anyone would like to buy this account from under me. I will sell for MUCH less than 190$ of course (have to take the hit for my stupidity) but I was REALLY looking forward to a PS4 . If anyone is interested please message me , I will bring the price as low as you like. Furthermore, you will be allowed to enter the account and confirm everything is in order before you pay me a dime.

Again, I know this may be out of order but it's a desperate attempt . It'd really be disappointing if I had to go forward like this, especially seeing that even if I DON'T manage to sell, the money is useless because I am upgrading anyway, and would rather not have to wait till September/October to buy one.

Thanks guys for hearing me out and hopefully helping out. My Skype is varunbmohindra .

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@varunbmohindra:

Why is the $140 useless? just leave it on the account and use it for PS+ next year, you use the same account on PS4 if your not aware.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Sorry but this is against the Code of Conduct of Gamespot, thread locked.