PSN account banned, and DLC Lost?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaintZADE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By SaintZADE
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

jugokifkhm.hfliyhvm,fhkn

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

why were you suspended?

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#2 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Did you do something that your not sharing with us?

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

Well Im glad you got banned. You most likely did something bad and do not deserve the rights to your account.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Face the ban hammer like a man, you deserve it boy.

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

When you deleted the user from your system, you also deleted all software licenses for content associated with that user account.

And you can't retrieve any of it because your PSN ID is banned.

The lesson here is: Don't do shit that gets you banned.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

moral of the story? Don't cheat...

jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By jcopp72
Member since 2007 • 5375 Posts

if you were doing stuff like what you did here then you should have been banned. Why make a thread about being banned and just type a bunch of random letters in it?

SaintZADE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SaintZADE

Because I was looking for some helpful answers and I got banned because I got donated some mods on GTA V which I did not want and my brother put in his Credit Card details, we removed them and they stayed there for some reason then I got PS+ because I used the trial but then when it recurred we called Sony and said we didn't want it and they looked and said that I'd been modding but I got donated them I didn't want them though I did everything legit until' they were donated so I didn't do "Shit" that got me banned I'm sure lot's of other people had this same problem about modding and now my DLC is lost so some answers please instead of saying "I'm glad you got banned" because I really couldn't give Two shits about it I just want some answers Please?

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@saintzade: It's difficult to understand what you're saying when you don't use punctuation.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

Donated mods? lol... Cheathing is cheating man. Bottom line is you didn't have to install them...

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lhomity

@saintzade said:

Because I was looking for some helpful answers and I got banned because I got donated some mods on GTA V which I did not want and my brother put in his Credit Card details, we removed them and they stayed there for some reason then I got PS+ because I used the trial but then when it recurred we called Sony and said we didn't want it and they looked and said that I'd been modding but I got donated them I didn't want them though I did everything legit until' they were donated so I didn't do "Shit" that got me banned I'm sure lot's of other people had this same problem about modding and now my DLC is lost so some answers please instead of saying "I'm glad you got banned" because I really couldn't give Two shits about it I just want some answers Please?

If your story is true, then it's your brother's fault that you got banned and lost access to all of the content on your account.

Perhaps you should confront him about it. He basically screwed you over, and at the very least owes you some form of compensation. He should apologize and then give you the money to buy all of your games and DLC again.

SaintZADE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SaintZADE

@Lhomity Thank you for the genuine answer, do you think sony would let me get them back. It's not too bad only £100 worth, and to the other guy I didn't install the mods I just had RP Hack and instantly lvl 1000

Warlord_Irochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#13 Warlord_Irochi
Member since 2009 • 4291 Posts
@saintzade said:

@Lhomity I just had RP Hack and instantly lvl 1000

And that is not bad enough?

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lhomity

@saintzade: You could try contacting their customer support, but I seriously doubt they do anything about it. Even if you could somehow prove that it wasn't your fault. You are still responsible for your account, as it is in your name.

Your best bet is to start over with a new account, and keep it for yourself. And keep any custom firmware or mods off your system entirely.