PS4 Warframe - A step above PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XspidervenomX (292 posts) -

All of you should attempt to play Warframe. Having come from PC version I can honestly say, My 50 inch 240hz TV paired with wireless headphone blew the PC version away. Playing on a 22 in monitor with mouse and keyboard (although I could use my ps3 controller) did not compare to the PS4 controller.

It looked much better, but it played in a big bad way as it should. Crisp , smooth, and very fast,,and I mean whip out your rifle and wall run to the AI and draw your sword and the motion is amazing partly because Ive never seen a console handle a game in this manner

I can appreciate the power possibilities of a PC but its no match for the living room PS4. No lag or latency whatsoever.

Just a heads Up give it a go!

#2 Edited by Celtic_34 (1207 posts) -

I would agree this is the most impressive launch title outside of killzone on either console. looks like a lot of fun.

#3 Posted by XspidervenomX (292 posts) -

@Celtic_34:

I hear ya man! It kinda slipped under the radar and was never really included in release discussions. Its so solid. and...its not on XBOX

#4 Posted by Celtic_34 (1207 posts) -

@Celtic_34:

I hear ya man! It kinda slipped under the radar and was never really included in release discussions. Its so solid. and...its not on XBOX

I was going to make a post about it. I was watching it on the livestream and it looks like a really fun game. People are saying the ps4 launch lineup is weak but i don't know. I'm still deciding between xbox one nad ps4 and watching the launch titles and killer instrinct and dead rising too. I think killzone and warframe look like the most fun and i don't even like shooters that much normally. Warframe looks like a really good 3rd person shooter with some cool multiplayer elements.

#5 Posted by MethodManFTW (25331 posts) -

PCs work in living rooms on big tvs too. :P

#6 Edited by Terrencec06 (3381 posts) -

I'll download it and give it a try.

#7 Edited by XspidervenomX (292 posts) -

@MethodManFTW:

Yes but the design for the ps4 has been a better experience in myliving room. Too many wires to have a pc hooked up to my tv. Im not going ttoget into a meaningless who is better pc or ps4, I dont care. Warframe to me is a much better experience on the ps4.