This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ADT-123 (6 posts) -

It really sucks that stores are allowed to sell PS4 consoles without a pre-order. SONY should ensure that ALL pre-orders take priority!!! I've been told that I will have to wait until at least 2nd February 2014, before I will receive my PS4 from Woolworths.com. It's not fair!! I have several games, but will have no console to play them on!

#2 Edited by GTR12 (9175 posts) -

Cancel your pre-order, walk to a shop that's selling them, buy it.

Whats so hard?

#3 Posted by Carnikoid85 (533 posts) -

If you pre order from Amazon you should get it "before Christmas"

#4 Posted by sukraj (22089 posts) -

yep order it from Amazon UK lol.

#5 Posted by Kusimeka (94 posts) -

@adt-123 said:

It really sucks that stores are allowed to sell PS4 consoles without a pre-order. SONY should ensure that ALL pre-orders take priority!!! I've been told that I will have to wait until at least 2nd February 2014, before I will receive my PS4 from Woolworths.com. It's not fair!! I have several games, but will have no console to play them on!

Why on earth are you pre-ordering from woolworths when there are so many better stores out there? You'd have much better luck with one of the larger retailers because i doubt woolworths even get much stock. Shopto is the best place to buy in the UK right now without a doubt. I also heard since you can't order Ps4's online at argos that going into store there can be worth it.

#6 Posted by mep69 (1833 posts) -

Woolworths is still going :O