Ps4 must have exclusive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joe_b1_kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 joe_b1_kenobi
Member since 2007 • 849 Posts

So the order seems like another dissapointing exclusive for Sony, joining the likes of drive club and littlebigplanet 3. Shadow fall and infamous second son are arguably the best exclusives for the ps4 but arent really seen as system sellers or must haves.

What game do you think will be the first must have game for the ps4? I can see the excitement for bloodborne even though it's not my thing, and uncharted 4 will surely be amazing. What other exclusives are people looking forward to, or even want to see announced?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@joe_b1_kenobi:

Whats wrong with DriveClub and LBP3?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@GTR12 said:

@joe_b1_kenobi:

DriveClub was garbage when it was released and still doesn't do sim or arcade racing very well, it's some kind of mutt in the middle.

Little Big Planet 3 launched broken, still suffers from slowdown and lag, and doesn't live up to it's pedigree

MLB the Show will be the standout game for the console. Even if it doesn't reach the high 90's in scores it's the only place people can go for baseball.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Personally I haven't really liked any exclusive I've played all that much.

inFamous Second Son, The Order 1886 (so far), and Resogun are all very, very similar... Gorgeous and boring.

BloodBorne better be dope as ****... I'd love at least one reason other than being a Blu-Ray player for owning my PS4.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#5 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Can't say there are really any announced exclusives I'm looking forward to right now aside from Uncharted 4. I think that game is going to have a lot of pressure on it, especially since I think it will need to stand out from the other games somehow for it to be truly impressive.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Unfortunately so far for the PS4 the best games are not it´s exclusives and the best exclusive is a remaster from the previous gen, which has also good value, you get what it is a DLC for free ( Left Behind ). Not that I regret purchasing the console, I do actually like KSF ( however K2 is a better game ).

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#7 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@raugutcon:

I like Shadow Fall as well, it's somewhat underrated.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I've yet to find a must have exclusive on the PS4. Hopefully Uncharted 4 will change that.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

@GTR12 said:

@joe_b1_kenobi:

DriveClub was garbage when it was released and still doesn't do sim or arcade racing very well, it's some kind of mutt in the middle.

Little Big Planet 3 launched broken, still suffers from slowdown and lag, and doesn't live up to it's pedigree

MLB the Show will be the standout game for the console. Even if it doesn't reach the high 90's in scores it's the only place people can go for baseball.

It WAS garbage, not now. Also one of the standout racers last gen was GRID, which is neither a sim nor arcade, DriveClub is trying to replicate it.

LBP3 launched like crap, yeah I agree, but I don't know what you mean by slowdown and lag, I haven't experienced either, living up to its pedigree is debatable.