PS4 gaming community

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Tanden_Stoker (54 posts) -

Hya fellow gamers,

Looking for a mature and fun gaming community on the ps4?

Try out : http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk

We are an internationally based community who seek the most satisfaction in enjoying our games. Winning is a part of that, but not the most important.

We will have several community challenges for various games, with prizes for the winners ofcourse.

We have set this up to avoid to play with screaming kids, people who play loud music on the background, immature people and so on.

We take pride in our mature community and are looking to expand our members numbers.

Hope to see you :D

PS. Age is not a set point when it comes to maturity. Thats why our only 'catch' to join is, being mature in your behaviour

Got any questions , let me know here .

#2 Edited by soapman72 (2714 posts) -

Welcome to GS! No ADVERTISING PLEASE!

#3 Posted by Tanden_Stoker (54 posts) -

I did not mean to 'spam' .

I am however trying to get a nice and fun group of mature gamers to play with :)

#4 Posted by hikaruai (35 posts) -

"We have set this up to avoid to play with screaming kids, people who play loud music on the background, immature people and so on."

I think part of maturity is learning to live with things like this that you may not particularly agree with...

#5 Edited by Tanden_Stoker (54 posts) -

@hikaruai said:

"We have set this up to avoid to play with screaming kids, people who play loud music on the background, immature people and so on."

I think part of maturity is learning to live with things like this that you may not particularly agree with...

Ah indeed it is!We know there will always be people with different views and values, regarding gaming and also to life itself. Though it can be frustrating to encounter people like this online. Therefor we started this group :)

Now if you like to play with loud music playing on the background whilst wearing a headset, then you are probably not the type of gamer we are looking for. ( Note: its just an example, no judgement )

If you like what i wrote in my OP, then you are likely the same type of gamer as the people from GoG :)