This topic is locked from further discussion.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

Okay so I bought my PS4 back in May, only have Second Son and Metal Gear 5. Haven't played my PS4 in awhile and figured it was time to get some new games for it.

I noticed most of the games are still 40-60 bucks, so I wanna know which ones you guys think are worth picking up. I'm leaning towards Knack, Killzone, Wolfenstein, Tomb Raider, Rayman Legends, or Need For Speed.

I was leaning towards Knack or Killzone but I've heard bad things about them so I'm not really sure if they're worth 40 bucks a piece.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I'll be getting Killzone despite its mixed reviews. I'd say get that if you're into MP. I don't play a lot of MP, but I do like Killzone's MP. I'm not expecting much out of its SP, but it's still a game that you could put a lot of time into, provided you enjoy the MP of course. Tomb Raider is a decent choice if you haven't played it already. I really enjoyed it on the PS3. But I don't think it or any of the other games are worth any more than $30. You should be able to find Killzone for under $30, though.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

Hey..who put the Recommend a PS4 game in a sticky thread?