PS4 controller speaker/ tv sound delay

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bandit91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bandit91
Member since 2005 • 207 Posts

Does anyone else have this issue. I've noticed it with Tomb Raider, Like when you pick up a document and it reads it out to you, the sound comes through the controller speaker and the TV sound as well. What bothers me is there is a slight delay in the sound on the TV. What I mean is the controller's sound comes out a split second before the TV sound. It does it with Resogun as well with "Save the last humans" . I know I can shut the controller speaker off but I like it. I just wish there was a way I could adjust the delay in it so it can match up with the TV. Is there a solution to this? It never really bothered me until I was listening to documents in TR.

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 juboner
Member since 2007 • 1183 Posts

Developers being lazy and not using it effectively. they could do some neat delay effects, or like how Nintendo utilizes their wiimote speaker in Zelda, close personal sounds come from just the controller and if the sound moves away from you it transitions to tv.

Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

Never noticed a delay while playing TR, I actually think the sound blends together nicely. Now I'm curious, so the next time I play I'll check it out.