PS4 controller R2 button sticking ? 3 months new

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Dang i just send back my controller to Sony, which is under warranty. I don't game often enough to wear it out, or break it, but it broke. R2 button sticks, and when i'm in a game, and trying to be sneaky, it just shoots randomly and i get killed. I haven't even owned my PS4 for 3 months yet ? My old PS3 controller lasted years, these new PS4 ones not even 3 months ? wow ! NOw i am without a controller for a very long time. The last time i send in a controller to Sony, it took 3 month to get it back ? Why do they make a controller so weak these days ? I remember they used to test them first, drop them, throw them, play the heck out of them, i remember the commercial. Controllers were made to last for tough gamers. What happend to that, Sony ?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Sounds like peanut butter or honey.

Good luck!

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Actually when i press it down, i can see the little pin is bent. The other side is straight. It was use of force, due to me pressing it to hard on playing Destiny. I played it all night, by morning it was sticking. Controllers should handle the force, but i'm getting the feeling they need to make their controllers stronger.