PS4 available next week at Best Buy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BH14 (1717 posts) -

http://games.yahoo.com/news/playstation-4-already-sold-best-buy-130013549.html

Best Buy CEO said "“We will get new inventory next week,” Joly said, adding that the PS4 enjoyed “a great launch, no doubt about that.”.

If that is true, it is great news and much quicker than I expected.

#2 Edited by s0ldier69 (2096 posts) -

@BH14: Actually you can probably find one tomorrow morning. Pre-orders that didn't get picked up are released to the public after 8 days, which is tomorrow morning. Be first in line. Not many people know about this. Y'all can thank me later:)

#3 Edited by hkymike (2423 posts) -

Yeah for Black Friday

#4 Posted by commandokock (502 posts) -

@s0ldier69 said:

@BH14: Actually you can probably find one tomorrow morning. Pre-orders that didn't get picked up are released to the public after 8 days, which is tomorrow morning. Be first in line. Not many people know about this. Y'all can thank me later:)

this is true. tonight my local bestbuy told me there were a few preorders in stock that are fair game if theyre still there tomorrow morning

#5 Posted by Smeag88 (11 posts) -

Same here. They said to get there at 6:00 am even though they don't open until 10:00. Trying to decide if it's worth it if a new batch is coming out next week.

#6 Posted by blueboxdoctor (2398 posts) -

If they're getting them in so quickly then I'll wait until a week or two after Black Friday to avoid the crazy people trying to get a deal (though, by the time sale stuff runs out they just put whatever on the floor and people will just buy it even if it's not on sale, which I've seen happen a few times).

#7 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Thanks, s0ldiers69