ps4 AC black flag , freezing,crashing,

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Wild_Card (4034 posts) -

hey guys, iv been playing black flag on my ps4 for a couple weeks now and iv been having problems with the game freezing and crashing. when it freeze's it does just that, freezes up, I can hold the "PS" button and close the game app., restart the game, some times the game crashs and the PS4 does some kind of error thing were it ask if I want to post an error msg to sony.

Any way has any one else had this happen? some times it does it once or twice in a 4 or 5 hour period, some times it wont give me any problems all day, but just now I had it freeze and crash 3 or 4 times in aabout an hour so I thought id post and see if this is a common or known issue. I have no other games and no access to any other ps4 games so I don't know if this happens with games other than Black Flag. Bluray movies play fine so far and iv had no other issues with the system other than it droping my net connection form time to time.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

#2 Posted by scgarfield (286 posts) -

Had my first freeze today... im on my 2nd PS4 and its also starting to show a number of issues.

#3 Posted by murstdurst (303 posts) -

I have played ac4 a lot, and have only had 1 freeze. I have also played every other game in the series (on ps3) and have had countless of freezes on those games, every one of them.

#4 Posted by Wild_Card (4034 posts) -

Had my first freeze today... im on my 2nd PS4 and its also starting to show a number of issues.

what issues other than the game freezing?

#5 Edited by scgarfield (286 posts) -

They're not game (AC IV) related.

I sent the second console back today, it wouldn't recognize previously purchased DLC..

#6 Posted by blamix99 (1488 posts) -

have no prob with mine

#7 Posted by mkeyou (988 posts) -

yeah mine froze a couple of times but if you are patient just wait and should be good .